! Cousins !

We went inside the class and searched for a empty desk . And great ! We found one . They two immediately went over there , i simply followed them . They were on my both sides and i was in the middle .

Sana : jiyeon , it's your first day so .. tell us your schedule so we can see how many classes you have with us .

You ( it's a long name , so I'm writing it as you . You can imagine as your name too ) : sure .

I showed them my one . They processed it in their minds .

Sana : ok so you have most of the classes , except mathematics and history. It's ok we will be together for the most of the time .

Momo : ok so it's a science class . Take out your books or she will take us out .

You : who ?

Sana : don't you know ? Oh ! How will you know you're new .

Momo : our science teacher is Ms. Lee . She is just - i can't say anymore .

Soon the class door revealed with a boy . He quickly took glance of the class . Then he came towards us .

He closed momo eyes .

?? : Tell me , who am i ?

Momo : umm , maybe taehyun ?

?? : Hey ! I'm not taehyun ! My voice isn't like that crocodile !

Sana : he's kai .

Momo : sorry ! I'm just confused , your voice is almost like his.

kai : crocodile !

Momo : yea yea , crocodile . Hehe .

?? : Who said me a crocodile !?

Another boy came with a huge amount of anger. But he looks handsome .

?? : How dare you little koala 🐨🐨 say me a crocs !!??

Kai : i said it , what will you do ?

?? : You -

Sana : ok ok , stop it . And sit down or else teacher will scold you .

Momo : by the way , meet her she is our new classmate , jiyeon . And jiyeon , they are kai and tae hyun .

Kai : hello I'm huening kai and he's my brother taehyun . Nice to meet you .

You : nice to meet you , you two look-

Taehyun : huh * big sigh of annoyence * , we are twins.

you : ooooo.

Sana : and one thing , they are our cousins too .

You : huh ? Cousins ? Sorry , but i wonder how many do you have in total ?

Sana : actually our family is big . So there are many others . We are only some of them .

Taehyun : okay we should sit-

Ms. Lee : okay. , Students good morning.

All the students in unison : good morning miss !

Ms. Lee : ok , so we have a new student in this class . Miss Kim jiyeon ! Please comefront and introduce yourself .

I went forward . And introduce .

You : hello my name is jiyeon . Nice to meet you all .

Miss Lee : ok , go to your seat , may your first day goes well. Rest of the students open your books open chapter num one and the first page .

Kai : huh ! And the lecture begins .