Prologue

September 7, 1976

It was a peaceful morning in Hogwarts which normally you would think is good but no. See in Hogwarts there is never a peaceful morning thanks to a certain group called the Marauders who love to cause chaos so could you blame everyone for stealing glances at them every once in awhile.

The Marauders consisted of five young Gryffindor boys.

Peter Pettigrew the one who feels like an outcast in the group but would still do anything to protect them.

Remus Lupin the one who takes care of them even when he is hurting.

Sirius Black the one who got disowned and the boyfriend of a clingy girl.

James Potter most people consider him the leader of the Marauders he has been 'in love' with a Gryffindor red-head since the day he sat with her in transfiguration and she offered him a cookie during 2nd year.

Then lastly there is Ellis Levine the honorary marauder the one who helps them get out of trouble.

Currently the Marauders were talking quietly to one another. But in reality Sirius and Remus were talking with each other while James was staring at his 'crush' and Peter was just listening to the conversations around him.

"Padfoot!" yelled out James startling him and few people around

"yes Prongs" he replied to his brother in all but blood

"I haven't asked out lily-flower what if she thinks I'm not in love with her!" James told Sirius

"Oh come on James just move on already what happened to your crush on Olivia" this time it was Remus who yelled out to James.

But before James could respond a bright light appeared and once it faded a note showed. Professor McGonagall grabbed the note and starting reading it.

𝓓𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓹𝓮𝓸𝓹𝓵𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓹𝓪𝓼𝓽

𝓘 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝔀𝓻𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓷 𝓽𝓸 𝓾𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓯𝓾𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝔂𝓮𝓪𝓻 2001 𝓽𝓸 𝓫𝓮 𝓮𝔁𝓪𝓬𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮 2𝓷𝓭 𝔀𝓲𝔃𝓪𝓻𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝔀𝓪𝓻 𝓽𝓸𝓸𝓴 𝓹𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓭 3 𝔂𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓼 𝓪𝓰𝓸 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓽𝓻𝔂𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓸 𝓻𝓮𝓬𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓲𝓽 𝓪 𝓯𝓮𝔀 𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓷 𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓼, 𝓘 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓼𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓵𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓶𝓸𝓿𝓲𝓮𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓱𝓸𝓹𝓮𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓫𝓮 𝓪𝓫𝓵𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓱𝓮𝓵𝓹 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓯𝓾𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓼𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓵𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓼 𝓸𝓯 𝓹𝓮𝓸𝓹𝓵𝓮 𝔀𝓱𝓸 𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓷'𝓽 𝓼𝓾𝓹𝓹𝓸𝓼𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓭𝓲𝓮 𝓫𝔂 𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓬𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓶 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓻𝓮𝓶𝓮𝓶𝓫𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓵𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓲𝓼𝓷𝓽 𝓪𝓵𝔀𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝓵𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽.

𝓢𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓻𝓵𝔂,
𝓒.𝓥.𝓑

As soon as McGonagall finished reading the letter the doors to the Great Hall burst open and Potters, Blacks, Rodolphus and Bellatrix Lestrange along with the Weasleys and there two kids followed by the Tonks with little Nymphadora.

Once they have been told why they are here they settled down on the coaches that Dumbledore made appear. Then they started the movies....

OKAY OKAY DON'T FREAK OUT I finally posted the Prologue type of thing and Im sorry I could post it soon but I'm finally focusing on posting. ANYWAY does anyone else have a list of stories they want to read but already have about over 5,000 stories in there library(I'm talking wattpad stories) cause I have two whole papers of stories I want to read but I have about five thousands books already and it's hard having to decide with the books that are in my Library.

Okay I'm done have a nice day.

~your bestie voldy (it autocorrect it to boldly)