Mission Completed

As soon as Anubhav and Stuti left, Haseena ,Raj and Purvi quickly went to another room to see through laptop attached to the camera what was happening.....

In the recording....

Stuti - You are so hot baby....

AS - You too.... Wese to I don't tell anyone but I am feeling a connection towards you so I am going to tell you about my work but on a condition that this will not go out in public....

Stuti started moving her fingers on his arm sensually....
Stuti - Off course baby....

AS - Actually I have a drug supply business.... I know you must be scared but there is no need to be I will never do anything to you.... Earlier when you listened my talk then also I was talking about the same... My one of the supplier got arrested that is why....

Stuti - Now I am feeling like we are meant for each other....

She started opening his shirt buttons....

HM who was watching all this felt her heart breaking into pieces.... Another girl was so close to her Anu..... This was what she was fearing....

Stuti opened his shirt and threw it away.... Anubhav knew where this was going so he quickly turned and pinned her to the wall....

AS - Wese I have told you what I do but you didn't....

Anubhav stroked her face with his finger....

Stuti smirked - That is why I told you we are menat for each other.... I am the leader of a drug mafia gang.... I have operations all over the world and you threatened me now I am threatening you.... If this goes out to the public I will not think twice before killing you... I have killed hundreds of so called desh bhakts.... But I never once got arrested because I have very strong connections....

AS smirked....
AS on mic - Done.....

Stuti - What done....

Before she can speak any further HM, Raj and Purvi barged into the room....

Purvi - You are under arrest Miss Stuti....

Stuti looked at Anubhav... He was having a proud smile on his face....

Stuti - I will not spare you.... Tumne mere sath ye karke accha nahi kiya.... Me tumhari jindagi kharab kar dungi....

Till now Haseena was quite....
But as soon as these words cane out Stuti's mouth a tight slap landed on her face....

HM - Shut you mouth before I kill you.... How dare you say something like that to him....

Another slap...
HM - This is for all the innocent lives you have destroyed....

Another slap....
HM - Ye mere Anu me karib aane ke liye.... Tumhari himmat kese huyi uske karib aane ki.... Uspe sirf mera hak he.... She started beating Stuti...

AS smiled while Purvi and Raj were shocked hearing this....

Raj stopped Haseena from killing Stuti and she was taken away by the extra force....Here Purvi's jealousy was on peak hearing Haseena....

Purvi - Excuse me Miss Haseena Malik Anubhav sir aapke kabse huye.... Aap apni limits cross kar rahi he.... Aur ho sakta he aap sir ko like karti ho magar esi aur bhi bohot he jo sir ko like karti he....

Purvi turned towards AS - In fact me bhi aapko like karti hu Sir.... Kya aap mujhe ek chance denge....

Before out Anuseena can say anything
Raj intervened - Oh Meri pyaari behen aur Haseena.... Ye jo khada he na ye aap dono me se kisi ek ko bhi pasand nahi karta.... Ye kisi se already bohot pyaar karta he....