CHAPTER 5

Walking to the bus was............ interesting. She loved the little rain that was coming down, only a little sprinkle, but the event that just took place had her hysterical. She took her normal place in her deat in the back, alone, listening to her music, thinking about her situation with Xander, counting down the seconds to three. She knew that he would be texting her at exactly three o'clock. It's just the kind of boy he was.

        Sure enough, three had came and he had texted her. He texted her at exactly three o'clock. It would have been suspicious if she hadn't expected it in his personality. The text is as follows:

        "Hey"

        "Hey"

        "...."

        "Can i ask you something?"

        "I guess......."

        "Earlier today in algebra, I think that you were looking at me. I was wondering if you actually did this, or if it was my imagination...."

        " Why do you think i asked you for your number? I've been trying to gather up the guts to talk to you forever. All the guts i could manage was to look at you.... can i ask that you don't tell anyone else this?"

        " Ya i'll keep this to myself. It's not like i have anyone to tell. Seeing as I'm the social reject. And this amazes me... You won't talk to a single girl, then you go tell the grades social reject that you have been trying to scoop up to guts to talk to her. This makes me think that it's more of a crush on me then trying to talk to girls in general. Does this make sense to you? It does to me but, well, you know, i don't really have an understanding of the mind of other people...."

        "Yes..... It makes clear sense to me. And really?!?! This sounds like that i like you?"

        Flavie's heart sank immensely when she read this text, but then, she received another text from Xander that made it re-appear in the sky, if not space.

        "Good. That's how this is supposed to seem. You see, I though that you could help me. I want to ask this girl but don't have the guts, and even if i did know have the guts, i don't know how to ask her out, where to take her, what to ask her too..... This is my problem. In my opinion, she's more similar to you than anyone else in the, not grade but, high school. (That is, other than herself, of course.) Now you tell me this, does this make sense to you?"

        "Of course it makes sense to me. Just like you, there are few things that i don't understand. Now can you tell me this girl's name? This will help me better understand who your dealing with. That way, I can make a perfect date for you and her....."

        She didn't know it, but he was playing her. He had a plan, and she was falling into it, clueless, of course.

AUTHORS NOTES: i'M SORRY TO DO THIS TO YOU!! LEAVE YOU ON A CLIFF HANGER LIKE THAT!! BUT....... AS I SAY....... AUTHORS ARE EVIL AS CAN BE. THEY ARE THE PURE SOURCE OF EVIL. THIS IS A PERFECT EXAMPLE OF THIS. IF YOUR READING THESE LIVE, I TRY TO POST A NEW CHAPTER EVERY DAY. SO GOD NEWS IS THAT YOU ONLY HAVE TO WAIT TILL THE NEXT CALENDER DAY. SOMETIMES OF YOUR LUCKY, I ADD TWO CHAPTERS A DAY. IT DEPENDS HOW MUCH I WRITE THAT DAY. IF I WRITE TWO CHAPTERS, I CAN POST TWO CHATERS. MAKE SENSE? GOOD! ALSO, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CORRECT MY GRAMMAR OR ANYTHING ELSE. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LIKE AND COMMENT OF HOW I'M DOING!!! I REALLY WANT TO KNOW IF YOU LIKE THIS BOOK/STORY OR NOT!!!!!