Chapter 6

Disclaimer!!!!

Im telling you this in advance, this chapter is going to be a short one, because im drowning in school work and don't have that much time to write anymore.

Disclaimer end!!!!

Previously:

"Well you see, we aren't allowed to go on those kinds of mission until we reach Chunin level" Kiba said making the family narrow their eyes at the Jonin.

Well, this is going to be fun.

Present time:

"What does he mean by that? Not allowed? Their genin now, they should be getting out there, gaining experience for a real battle" Minato said turning to his student. Kakashi didn't know what to say, i mean sure, when he was a genin there was a war going on, but since there isn't one now, why should they start so early on?

"I don't know, sensei, when we were Genin there was a war, so we needed experience, but now, there isn't one, they shouldn't start so early on with that kind of work"

The others nodded, happy with the fact that Kakashi saved them from their Hokage/Sensei's wrath. Even tho they accepted the rules that the the Third Hokage put out, didn't mean they didn't have their own opinions.

Just because there wasn't war, didn't mean they shouldn't train and go on missions outside the village.

The children agreed whole-heartedly. They had been begging their sensei's to let them on a quote-on-quote 'Real mission' since the start, but the Jonin and the Hokage always said no.

Naruto was honestly surprised. He didn't say it, not wanting to break their confidence for the chunin exams, but if they were to fight a normal squad of Genin from the Cloud village right now, the Leaf would't stand a chance. Not even close.

Breaking out of his thought's, Naruto looked at them all, like really looked at them. To be honest, he was disappointed, none of them looked to be strong physically, exept the Akimichi, Naruto knew that they got their strenght from eating food, and then burning the gained calories down.

But there was one person, that really caught his eye. It was a girl, not the pink haired one, the one that was looking at him with wierd eyes, nor the blond one, doing the exact same thing. It was the raven haird one. Naruto had already figured out that she was an Uchiha, judging from the fact that she has the Uchiha crest on her back and the non- talkativeness, and the infamous 'hn' that came out when someone was talking to her.

He remembered a small girl when he was staying at the Uchiha compound. Always runing around Itachi, who was an ANBU back then, saving him from the villagers, and calling Mikoto 'mom'.

He figured she was the daughter of his Obaa-san. Well, Naruto wasn't one to look at females, mostly it was them looking at him, but this girl, Sayuri was her name if he remembered correctly, was very pretty.

She had long, raven colored hair that went down to her mid-waist, a pair of black ANBU pants and a dark blue sleeveless shirt, and a fishnet  underneath that, it showed off her strong arms really well.

Snaping out of his thoughts again, he quickly looked around, letting out a soft breath, happy that noone saw him staring. It would be absolutely embarrassing.

After a couple of hours of talking, they started to see the big, red gates of Konoha. Naruto quickly put his hand inside his mother's, squeezing it a little. Kushina, seeing this, squeezed right back

"Its going to be okey, nobody will hurt you anymore. We are here, me and your father" She whispered in his ear, making him relax a bit, but still not letting go of her arm. It wasn't like she minded.

Walking through with the gates, they were greeted with the sight of the ' Eternal gate guards' fast asleep on one another. It was a funny scene really, but all of them were already used to this. Well everyone exept Naruto.

He burst out laughing causing everybody to look at him, even those, who were walking by. The guard quickly woke up, drool running down the sides of their mouths, and started to shake their heads, looking very confused as to who was laughing so hard.

Once they looked at the people in front of them, they stilled for a split second, and then regained their composure

"Lord, lady Hokage its a pleasure having you back" Then looking at the two others next to them. Kotetsu went wide-eyed. In front of him was THE Lady Tsunade, one of the legendary sannin, and a boy, who looked like a smaller carbon copy of his Hokage.

"La-Lady Tsunsde your back!" He exclaimed bowing down so low, his head hit the desk.

Tsunade just nodded. Its not like she really liked beeing back here, but for the sake of her godson she would endure it.

"Ok everyone, the children are free to go, the Jonin are going to be coming with me to the Old man to report back the mission" Minato said, making everyone nod. But then, the pink haired girl spoke up

"Wait is Naruto going to join our squad, since we are one member short?" Minato looked deep in thought. It was probably a good idea, but there were some things that he wanted to teach his son himself.

"I don't know. I will think about it once im Hokage again." With that, the Genin left.

Naruto was again nervous as hell. He would have to face the people he hated most.

The Council.

----------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the wait!

Naruto is back in Konoha!

Hope you enjoy!