561-570

Chapter 561 Crazy Sweeping
  The other end of the phone doesn't know what to say, anyway, Principal Wen's face is ugly.

  Wen Yaqing heard such words from the principal and ran out crying. She wanted to let her father see her grievance at the school gate as soon as possible.

  Principal Wen shook his head in disappointment when he saw classmate Wen who ran away, picked up the phone and called out again.

  "Hey, the Beijing Special Office? I want to report something. Yes, it's Le Yun... Yes, the other party is the director of the Public Security Bureau surnamed Wen... OK, I didn't let Le know that she usually studies she's already very busy." After hanging up the phone, Principal Wen was relieved, and he took the initiative to make this call to minimize the worst of the situation. Because Lou Yufeng reminded himself, don't let the six people take action when encountering a problem, otherwise...
  Wen Yaqing didn't wait for her father, but stared at the gate for noon, and came home angrily for no comfort. But the mother can't stop the violent beating.

  "Do you know who you have offended? Are you trying to kill me and our family?"

  "Go and apologize now, or you can just wait for us to drink the Northwest Wind ." Wen Yaqing's mother hugged by the side The little girl didn't dare to ask for mercy, so she could only take her back to the room first.

  "Yaqing, think about whether you're wrong first. I'll talk about the rest later." In the next few days, many students came to the school one after another, and everyone's spirits were also full.

  The group of six is ​​running from home and school every day. Although the time is a little tight, with the help of Uncle Dong, they can eat delicious meals.

  "Student Le, this is the exact number of people and the total amount of food. Don't give refined grains. It is a lucky thing to be able to eat coarse grains."

  "Most of the girls, some of them have been married, and some are still waiting to be married. Troubled world is such, can not stop, can not help."

  Lele nodded to see more of such things have pity for others .

  "I'll see you at the same place tonight."

  "Okay, we'll be there on time."

  "Principal Wen, we're going to ask for leave."

  "Something happened? Okay, hurry up. Will the leave approval work tomorrow?"

  Le Yun smiled and nodded. First, Principal Wen is a very interesting old man.

  "It will take about a month."

  "It's really long. There are only a few months in a semester."

  Principal Wen whispered and signed the slip.

  "Pay attention to safety, and look forward to your safe return."

  "We will."

  There is not much left in Le's space for the release of food that night. The situation is urgent and we must leave immediately.

  Le Yun released a spaceship that had been robbed in the Xiuxian world, and only needed to steer after putting on the spirit stone. It can also be invisible, so that it can travel day and night.

  Six people can be on the same boat, and they can enjoy the scenery on the deck.

  "Lele, things in the world of immortality are advanced. When are we going to take a look?"

  "Let's die with our cultivation in the past. That's the place where the weak eat the strong. We only think of cultivation.

  "Let's go and see not stir up trouble, did not see the world who blocked off the road. this also was beaten, then it unreasonable."

  "truth! Oh, no reason, only the strength. you still diligently practice it, When we reach the Jindan stage, let's grope and see if we can go. After all, the Jindan stage is not too bad."

  Jinqing was discouraged when she heard the Jindan stage . he might be dead.

  "You are lazy, and sent the first order will be able to break through the building the base. Immortality pill I also give you, you'd break ah. Eat every day to know."

  Would like to wish to pound Jin Xing's head and reprimand.

  "Give you two and a half years, you must make a breakthrough. Otherwise, we won't take you when you go out."

  "No, we will definitely be able to break through."

  This trip passed through ten countries, and each place caused a lot of turmoil. The six people have a clear division of labor, each is responsible for an area, and they will meet before dawn.

  During the day they rested on the ship, or went out for a walk. At night, it swept like a locust crossing the border. (Tsk! Children of God. Don't do these things. Lol)

  This was the craziest operation that took 33 days. When they were on their way back, they realized that the space for the five of them was full, and only Le Yun's had some vacant space.

  "Let's contact Wen Muwei when we go back. We've missed too many classes, so let him be in charge."

  "Give him most of the food for the five of you, and give all the rest to the black markets. I'll keep mine. Just in case." It was only when they returned to the small western-style house that night that they realized that the house was already cold, and the six quickly returned to the house to wake Uncle Dong, who was already asleep.

  "I'm back at last, hurry up and take a hot bath. I'll cook some food for you." After a few people took a bath and put on thick pajamas, they all slumped on the sofa. They didn't feel very tired on the road. Just want to be paralyzed.

  When Uncle Dong brought a pot of steaming hot noodle soup, the six of them got up.

  "Uncle Dong still cooks delicious food. I can eat three bowls of simple noodle soup."

  "I don't have enough in the pot. I specially made it a little thinner. Even the noodles are very thin, so I don't have to sleep in a while. Digest."

  "Uncle Dong is so considerate."

  "By the way, nothing happened at home, right?"

  Le Yun asked if anything happened after they left, in case there was any urgent matter.

  "It doesn't matter. I just went to the street and heard that the principals of several schools asked Principal Wen to distribute some food. They can't just take care of their students. They are all poor."

  "What did Principal Wen do?"

  "I heard its not given, and therefore also offended many colleagues. "