Soon to be King 👑

Jeon Dae-Jung is the current king ruling with his wife the queen Jeon Ah-In of
" Ashford kingdom."

They have been married for 30 yrs and still counting. In this 30 yrs of ruling they have made alot of progress, their kingdom became the first Kingdom to give education and knowledge about swords and fighting to womens.

They even improved the condition of poor too. They have 3 children :

1. Jeon Soyeon
2. Jeon Jungkook
3. Jeon Rijin.

Jeon Soyeon is the eldest daughter born on 18 may 1590, 34 yrs old. She is so smart and very elegant women. She is married to the king of Etheres kingdom. She has 2 kids both are boys named Han Guyun( 7yr old) and Han Dowon who are (4yr old).

Jeon Jungkook is the only son of theirs. He was born on 1 sep 1597. He is literally a genius. He knows how to do sword fighting, archery, boxing, painting, singing. He is the most handsome prince among all the other kingdoms. He is the future king. He is currently 27 yrs old.

Jeon Rijin is the youngest of her siblings. She is the naughtiest and the most loved and cared. She is born on 11 July 1600. Currently 24yrs old. She is the most beautiful princess. She loves her siblings to the core. She is best in sword fighting which she learn from her brother.

Jungkook is the man every girl in their kingdom and every princess of other kingdom want to be their.

Jungkook is a very humble, caring, loving and admired man. He listen to his parents and respects them the most. His mind is the one behind every successful battle they have won.

He has never been in any relationship but has alot of concubines of his own. But he never holds them. They are free to choose any men from their kingdom. He loves his both sisters soo much.

He never looked at any other girl with bad intentions. His concubines were the ones who would give themselves to him. He hasn't force anyone which is also a reason he is admired more.

When he turned 25 marriage proposals started coming for him. But he would reject every girl because no one ever caught his attention.

But in order to be the future king he has to have a Queen ruling with him. Soo when he turned 27 he was bethorled to the 4th princess of " Kim dynasty"
Kim Hoyeon.

First he was fully against it but his parents forced him to say yess. After alot of discussion with his right hand in command he came to a conclusion that yes he will marry her.

To discuss the wedding preparations Kim dynasty was visiting them.

What happens when the princess comes with her 11 sisters and his whole attention went on the 8th princess??

What happens when it's a Prince??

Will Jungkook ignore the destiny's indication or will try to win the heart of the 8th princess??

Let's find out............