2

Jennie knew what she's gonna do can change dynamics of her friendship but she's too late to back off now. Rosé is sensible, she'll understand her reason but she's not sure about Lisa. She's afraid of that girl's anger. She know how possessive that girl is (just imagine Lisa's kickboxing session). She covered the distance quickly and stopped few steps far from door. Rosé smiled at her and was just few steps behind to enter the door when out of nowhere, a girl in white shirt-coat and blue jeans quickly overtaked her.

(wooohooooooo!!!! Author screaming mentally😝)

"I am so sorry, i am getting late for my lecture. I hope, you understand." The girl said muttering quick apologies to her and Rosé.

Jennie wasn't even able to register anything as the girl went like a wind from beside her. But she was more than relieved that it wasn't Rosé who crossed the door first. She's safe from Lisa's wrath now. But first she has to kiss that girl to complete the challenge. She turned on her heels to catch the girl moving through hallway.

"Jennie, where are you going?" She heard Rosé yelling.

"To win my challenge !"
She yelled back and showed a quick mid finger and mouthed "fuck you" to Kai and his friends as she passed them.
Jennie was searching for the girl. She was so fast that she disappeared just like she passed through the door. The whole corridor was empty and it reminded her that she's getting late for her class, she'll search the girl after class.
Jennie ran toward her class and as luck is on her side today. The girl was standing just outside her class door with her back to her. She was about to enter the class.

"Hey! hey girl! stop right there! I need to talk to you! " she yelled.

The girl turned around and looked at her. And Jennie stopped in her track. God, the girl was so beautiful, the true epitome of beauty, she just took her breathe away. She has never seen her in her class before, she's new.
The girl coughed and she realised she was just staring at her. God, this challenge is making her crazy. She's straight still she's thinking about this girl's beauty.

"Excuse me, can you......

But before the new girl can complete her sentence, Jennie crossed the distance between them and claimed her lips. Never in her dreams Jennie was ready for this, that kissing a girl will be so wonderful. Soft cotton like lips on hers like they were only made for her to kiss. Her scent is amazing too. But soon she realised what she was thinking and doing, she quickly detached herself from the girl who was in utter shock to say anything and standing there like a mannequin. The loud whistling and howling from the classroom brought her back to life.

"Sorry, was challenged to kiss the first girl to enter through the doorway. Not my fault! New here? " She said slowly and looked at her.

The girl was looking intensely at her but was silent as sea. Jennie didn't know what to do, so she chose to enter the class. Finally, she completed her challenge and although she'll not admit and even if the kiss was more like a small peck but she liked it alot. More than her all previous kisses. The girl is very beautiful and cute, to be honest. It made her think something. Is she really straight as a pole like she used to think?
She sat on her seat in the back, waiting for lecture to start, also secretly searching for the girl. Did she enter the class or not? Omg, what if she's terrified? She didn't even confirmed if the girl was straight or not?

She was about to leave her seat to find the girl when she saw her entering the class. The whole class stopped talking and looked at the girl that college heartthrob Jennie had kissed. The girl was calm and pious like nothing happened. Then she went and stood in front of lecture stand, looking back at the whole class. But what happened next, made Jennie regret her decision to accept this challenge.

"Good morning everyone!
My name is Jisoo Kim, your new Biology Professor."

The series of gasps passed through the whole class. Everyone was shocked but it had no effect on the girl.

"From today onwards, I'll be taking all your lectures in place of Professor Han as he has been selected to take part in a new research for which he'll be out of country and will not be present for remaining period of your session. I'll in authority of teaching you your remaining syllabus and will approve your final assignments too. I hope till then you'll cooperate with me and will not do anything irresponsible and stupid, which is not supposed to do in this class. Am i clear to you all ! "

Everyone nodded their heads and Jennie slumped against her chair. What the hell she did? She kissed her new professor, that too on her first day. What she'll do now? How she'll face her after what she did? Six months!!! How she's gonna survive her last six months?