Chapter 5 (5 of 5)

Chapter 5 (5 of 5)

                “Mom, Valentine’s Day will be coming up soon and still there is no snow in some of the earth.  This has sure been a very strange Winter for the humans. If only they knew that the ones that have gotten cold and snow is because they are closer to where Winter and Jack are held up.” Rain said with a smirk.

                “Summer, I gag every time I hear there was snow fall in some areas.” Fallon says as she rubs her tummy.

                “Oh shut up, shut up, you don’t think it only snows when they. Ewww gross” Summer covers her eyes as she tries to erase the image inserted in her head by Fallon.

                “Oh shut up and let her be. It’s not like we aren’t still all over our men.  Being the last one to find her mate allows her the luxury of slacking off on work a bit.” Smirks spring.

                Mother Nature just cuddles into her husband’s side, finally able to rest. Now that all is right and balanced in the realms. Her daughters have been blessed with the perfect counterpart, each couple bringing out the best in each other. Taming each other and reeling each other in. Some babies have been born and some are on the way. What more can a mother wish for.

Jack’s POV

                “Well Mrs. Frost, It has been days since I cuffed you and had my way with you.” Jack tells Winter making her giggle.

                “Why Mr. Frost, such a bold face lie will have your nose growing like Pinocchio. You have your way with me every little while.” She says kissing his nose.

                “Oh my dear girl, I may have my way with you. But not the way I want, I want you totally at my mercy. Having to do what I demand without being able to move away.” He says with a wink. “Oh and it is not my nose you should be fearing to grow but something else.” He says teasingly as he rubs his rapidly growing bulge to the juncture between her legs.  This causes Winter’s breath to speed up.

                “You are a bad boy Jack. What am I going to do with you?” Winter says mockingly touching her heart as she smiles. Reaching out he holds onto then picks her up and takes her outside. It has become his favorite place to make love to her. With all the snow under them, he can tease her anyway he wants. Plus they are surrounded with all the hearts in the snow they have been making in their spare time.

                She smiles up at him as he gently places her on the snow. Yet she could not miss the way his eyes seemed to twinkle in mischief. But she need not wait long to find out what he was up to. For he lay upon her and before she knew it, she heard the clink of metal and felt it surround her delicate wrists. She looked up at him and he smiled at her.

                Shrugging his shoulders he spoke. “What? You melt my ice ones. If I am to make you my love slave I need something you can’t get out of.” Winter started to laugh as he pulled her arms over his head.  “Now you are at my command and cannot keep me from playing in my WINTER WONDELAND.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Well my friends this ends my season/holiday series. I thank each and every one of you for reading and allowing me the chance to share with you this make believe realm. What started as a short Christmas gift a year ago turned into something very sweet and special for me.  Not to mention 8 short stories total to this series. Hope you enjoyed reading them as much as I enjoyed writing them.

                                                                            Much Love,

                                                                                           E.