Part 13: The Dream SMP

Karl left Hermitcraft with Grace in his arms, and quickly communicated with DreamXD about the situation to get Grace whitelisted.

KarlJacobs joined the game

MyceliumGrace joined the game

Karl adjusted Grace on his hip as he walked through Kinoko Kingdom to Kinoko Castle. Then Drista ran up to them. She must have heard the news from XD, who was her Brother, and she was also a God.

"Karl!"

"Hey Drista!" He greeted. She grinned as she moved her smile mask to the side of her face. 

"So this is little Grace, huh?" Drista bent down to look at Grace. Grace giggled and waved at Drista.

"Yep. Grace this is Drista." 

"Drista!" Grace grinned. Drista smiled back and stood up straight.

"So how long will it take to find him?" Drista asked. Karl shook his head.

"No idea. Hopefully not too long." Karl replied, and Drista nodded.

"Anyways, I have to go. Kristin needs some help with things." 

Karl and Drista said their goodbyes, and Karl entered Kinoko Castle. 

(I'm gonna explain things here. Foolish, XD, Drista, Charlie and Kristin are all gods on the SMP. Foolish is the Totem of Life, XD is the god of the SMP, Drista is the goddess of Chaos, Charlie is the god of Knowledge, and Kristin is death.)

Karl sat with Grace, watching My little pony, until there was a knock on the door of the room they were in.

"Hey Karl!" Sapnap said, coming in.

"Oh hey Sapnap!" Karl greeted. Grace climbed over Karl and looked at Sapnap from the arm of the couch.

"Sapmap?" She questioned.

"Awwwwww who's this?" Sapnap asked. 

"This is Grace, I'm babysitting her for a friend who is a little tied up at the moment." Karl replied.

"Aw she's so cute! Hi Grace!" Sapnap grinned.

"Sapmap!"

Sapnap chucked at Grace butchering his name.

"Cute. So how long are you babysitting her for?"

Sapnap immediately regretted asking that question, as Karl's face darkened.

"I-I dunno..." Karl admitted.

"If I may ask, why don't you know...?" Sapnap looked at him concerned.

"He's missing..." Karl responded.

"Oh..." Sapnap regretted asking that question even more.

"Anyways. Do you want to watch My little Pony with us?"

"Sure."

And so they sat for the next four hours watching My Little Pony