⎯⎯ ୨ 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐈𝐈 + 𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙚𝙨 ୧ ⎯⎯

✦❘༻༺❘✦

✦❘༻༺❘✦

Hello!! It's been awhile. I'm sorry for disappearing for a while without notice. I'll be addressing my disappearance etc, and a few other things + plans for this book below.

I'll be addressing the key points in the following sections such as this:

[E.N] - Meet my editor
[A] - Why I'm coming back + What happened and hiatus reason
[B] - Requests
[C] - Upload schedule
[D] - Dms / messages
[E] - final words/ TL; DR

Feel free to read all of it or just the section that you would like an explanation on :)

However, first and foremost please give a warm welcome to my sleep deprived Canadian editor, Liz!! They would like to say a few words to y'all before we get started into the gist of things :^)

➽───────────────❥

-EDITORS NOTES-

Hello! My names Liz, and as seen above I'm the new editor
Uhhh- I'm Canadian, as Shu said. Opposite timezone to the author, hence being introduced as the (sleep deprived) Canadian editor. I've played genshin since Yoimiya's banner, currently ar52 - Fischl main
I've also never used Wattpad before this so bear with me- my account is @perpetuallyttired if you want to message me or anything :')
<3

*go follow them rn cough* -shu

➽───────────────❥

[A] — To my wattpad moots, I hope you've been well! I missed you all sm, I hope y'all have been taking lots of care of yourselves and thriving. I'm sorry for leaving without saying anything, I hope you can forgive me. :")

So, I have decided to return to wattpad after a very very long time of thinking and pre-preparation for hopefully a better time. I sincerely apologise for not returning earlier or leaving an announcement, I was caught up in school + personal life stuff. I decided to take a hiatus because I seriously needed one. It was hard to balance between being an author and a student at the same time.

On top of that, along the way I also lost my passion for genshin due to school and lack of enjoyment overall for the game. I also felt quite a lot of stress from being an author. I somewhat got obsessed with writing what I thought would be "loving simp" material that everyone would enjoy. Said "enjoyment" was based on the votes and comments I received which drove me to write those stories, in a cringe way. The best way I can describe it is that my writing became like "fanservice" in anime, with no proper plot, moreso focused on the simp stuff. I value and sincerely appreciate all those who enjoy my content, votes, and comments are just the added bonus on top for me. But back then, I was driven by those factors which I thought depicted what people enjoyed in my writing and wanted to see.

Therefore, to prevent this from happening, I have prepared a few changes from now on in regards to uploading and writing. This will help me balance my schooling life and let me write a bit freely when I'd like to. I'll be trying out some new plots and longer chapters! simp material will definitely be in them of course, however I hope they will be better conveyed than before. I have also learnt the magical art of pre-writing which will solve my issue of falling into the hands of fan service mode. :^]

My apologies again for the abrupt and sudden hiatus. In future I'll try my best to announce it more properly rather than leaving you guys with no notice.

[B] — I have a new upload schedule, whoop!! I'll be uploading once every two weeks.

To those who originally followed me, I used to upload once every single week. It was extremely hard to balance between school and exams, thinking of ideas, and writing them in time. I personally felt quite disappointed with most of my stories due to the low quality of how rushed they were.

With some of my stories, I genuinely cringe so hard re-reading them back because of how sloppy my writing was or how badly written some sections were. I vividly remember sometimes staying up to near 11PM writing, then having to finish a chunk of my homework, and also having to prepare for a maths exam the next day and being so stressed and unprepared. Not good times lol, so hopefully I can be a bit more organised this time whilst also bringing more quality writing for you all!

[C] — In regards to the request, I have been quite hesitant on accepting any at the moment. I just personally don't feel quite comfortable accepting and writing requests at the moment. I feel like I won't do them justice and I don't want to make anyone feel disappointed. Additionally, I also feel quite pressured and lose motivation when writing them out. It's just some mental pressure I need to get over, hopefully in the near future I will be considering more open requests. I'm sorry to disappoint :,')

[D] — I am so sorry for not replying to dms in the past. I write my stories on my iPad, I don't have a laptop so I couldn't really check dms or open it due to how glitchy it was. I also don't really use my phone at all, so yes I am a sticky iPad kid. I'm not sure how to exactly describe it but it was incredibly hard to type and send something or even press the messages button in the first place. It was just very glitchy and laggy. However I have found a solution which will hopefully make my dming life easier. I'll be replying and checking from the safari tab from time to time! So feel free to DM me about any inquiries and I'll try my best to reply to them.

Apologies again to those who have dmed me in the past, I have addressed them in private.

[E] — Thank you for taking time out of your day to read this. I truly appreciate it. At the end of the day, I'm just here to provide hopefully some good quality writing for you simps. Thank you for the support despite my disappearance, I cannot grasp that I'm nearly at 1k followers and 600k reads?? It is truly insane to me ahahahlskjak. Your support and reading my stuff means so much to me, I cannot sincerely thank you enough. <33

See you on the next page, ey?

if you have any additional questions or concerns please leave them in the comments, I will address them. :^))

TL;DR:

> I took a hiatus due to personal reasons and school due not being able to balance both being an author and student, assignments and exams got overwhelming.
> I'll be uploading once every two weeks, so: upload, next week none, upload, which is different to my original uploading schedule.
> I'm not taking requests at the moment, however I will consider them in the near future.
> Apologies for not interacting with dms or replying, I had various technological issues which I have now solved. I'll try my best to reply whenever I can, so please feel free to dm me about any inquiries.