Chapter 1: Final battle and New World

Hello everyone Rue here. Man writing this story is kinda a lot tougher than I estimated. Just don't expect too much since it's kinda hard for me to make an opening of the story on how to bring the Captain to HSR dimension. But motivation helps comes with new ideas and such.

Also I'm happy to announce that I have him.

YEAH THAT IS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT. 20 PULLS AND I GOT HIM. MY LUCK IN STAR RAIL IS MUCH BETTER THAN IN GENSHIN IMPACT! I HAVE NOW ALL IMAGINARY CHARACTERS ON THE ROSTERS WHICH ARE CURRENTLY WELT, LUOCHA, YUKONG AND DAN HENG (OR DAN FENG).

I also managed to get 2B in Nikke. I managed to get her in 10 pulls. I was not expecting her to be honest. I just pulled on her banner for shit and giggles.

 I just pulled on her banner for shit and giggles

Sorry just really happy to get Dan Heng and 2B. anyways without further Ado let's begin!

"I'm still missing someone....I almost forgot!" Azora said as he realized who was missing. He snapped his fingers again and suddenly a blond-haired handsome young man who carries a coffin on his back.

"Where am I?" The man said confused.

"Otto?...wait two Otto's?" Kallen said in suprised in seeing the man and looks back Otto.

Everyone was suprise as well but Otto himself wasn't phase as he accepted already there is another version of him.

"Oh miss you mistaken me for someone else. I am Luocha. A merchant traveler." Luocha introduced himself.

"Oh great there's two of them." Tesla groans in annoyance.

"What's that?" Griseo pointed at the Coffin.

"Ah....this is just something that personal request from one of customers. As a traveling merchant. I was given a request and hefty sum to deliver this." Luocha said to them which satisfied the kids curiosities. But the adults doesn't trust him one bit because carrying a Coffin Isn't something very common and they can tell Luocha is hiding something and was lying to the kids.