Idea # 16: Luz Kure Noceda

Information:

The Kure Clan is an assassination clan that has stood by the sword for 1300 years and through selective breeding, have acquired power that make them super human. All members of the clan follow the path of assassination by choice, all but one member that believes life shouldn't be taken, no matter how vile. Though it makes her a bit of an outcast in her family, Luz is still proud of her heritage and vows to make a name for herself as the "Pure Demon," even if it's in another world.

Inspiration:

Kengan Ashura/Omega, The Kure Clan

Luz's Appearance:

Same as canon universe but her eyes are black sclera and white iris.

Luz's Abilities:

Kure Family Traditions, a set of techniques suited and designed for combat sports.

Secret Technique, the Removal: the ability to consciously remove the brain's limits on an individual's muscular strength output.
Limit, 75%.

Pairing:

Luz X Amity

Oneshot for Inspiration:

One would think breaking into a prison and speaking back a "crown of power" and getting back out would be easy but in reality, it was almost as easy until the warden appeared and trapped them in the contraband room.

"You have nowhere to run, Eda the Owl Lady. After all this time, I have you in my grasp." Warden Wrath said as he approached the trio. "I knew if I took your pet's little toy, you would come right to me."

Luz glared at Wrath and set Eda's head down.

"I highly recommend you let us go, or your future will be spent in a hospital bed." Luz said.

"Really? And who do you suppose will put me in a hospital bed?" Wrath said as he pointed to Luz. "You?"

"Exactly." Luz said as she put her fists up and her left leg back.

Seeing her in a battle stance, Wrath and his two guards had a small laugh at this while King and Eda looked at Luz in shock.

"You're going to fight us? Please!" Wrath said before looking to his guards. "Deal with her but be gentle or you'll break her."

"Hehehehe, yes sir." The guard said, chuckling at his mocking.

"Now calm down, Kid, and we'll-" the other guard said before Luz delivered a hard high kick to his head, knocking him to the ground and knocking him out.

Everyone gasped in shock as Luz knocked the first guard out so easily before she turned to the other guard, glaring at him.

"Well? Make a move." Luz said but the man remained frozen in shock. "Fine, then I will."

Luz charged at the guard with great speed as he raised a finger to cast a spell.

'Kure Family Tradition: Earth Scrapper!' Luz thought as she gave a strong leg sweep, making the guard stumble back. 'And Mountain Breaker!'

Rushed to him, Luz gave double punch to his face and chest to send him flying back to crash into a wall! Luz turned back to Wrath, holding her hand out and made a "bring it" motion.

Wrath growled at Luz as he clench his fists before pulling them up and transforming them into large hammers!

"Fine! I won't underestimate you anymore, human!" He shouted as Eda's body reclaimed her head, wanting to help Luz.

"Now that's where you're wrong and I'm going to tell you why." Luz said before she gestured to her black and white eyes. "These eyes, right here, are proof that I'm not human. Proof that I am something more."

"Like what?!" Wrath asked in anger.

"A Kure. One of the strongest race of human on Earth. And I'll show you why." Luz said before she took a deep breath.

She growled as her skin began to turn a dark shade of red-violet and her blood vessels bulging on the surface of her body. The pressure she was giving off made the room seem like it was shaking as King held onto Eda and Wrath was shivering in place.

'At I....afraid of her?!' He thought as Luz glared at him.

"Kure Clan Secret Technique: Removal 75%." Luz said as she exhaled. "Don't blink or you'll miss it."

Wrath took a step back as Luz... vanished. In truth, she ran at him with high speed and threw a powerful punch.

"Guh!" Wrath let out as he was knocked away ten feet!

He stumbled into a roll before he got back on his feet but Luz appeared in front of him and continued throwing powerful punches at Wrath as he tried to block. They were too fast and stronger than even him! After several minutes of a one sided beatdown, Luz stopped and picked him up by his neck to hold him in the air. A sinister idea came to her mind as she gave him an evil smirk.

"I'll give you one last chance, let us go, or I shatter your skull into a thousand pieces." She said to him but was feeling sick to her stomach.

'I know I sound like Raian but I need to get my point across.' Luz thought, hating that she threatens him like this but needs to do it.

"I....I....I will let you go." Wrath let out, his mask damaged and falling to reveal his large fang filled mouth with beady eyes.

"Good. Now take a little nap." Luz said as she dropped Wrath to his knees before blitzing behind him in mid jump.

'Kure Family Tradition: Heaven-Shaking Supreme Fang!' Luz thought as she gave downward elbow strike to the nape of Wrath's neck, knocking him out.

Calming down and deactivating her Removal, Luz looked at her handy work and smiled as she looked to Eda and King.

"Alright, let's go free some prisoners and go." She said positively.

As they watch Luz turn to leave with dropped jaws, Eda and King think the same thing.

'What the hell kind of human is she?' They thought.