CHAPTER 1- A STAGED CRASH

Chapter one - Like rain, i'll always fall for you

ALINA ROSE POV:

I was a normal human being, going to a normal school, until one minute ago.

Death. The one who doesn't have polite manners. The one who doesn't knock on the door and say," oh hello my dear, it seems like your gonna die soon." Just like the food we digest, every fucking thing gets expired.

Everything changed in that one minute, my whole life, my beliefs, all of them *pew*, destroyed to pieces just like that. Just like a crumpled piece of paper.

********

As me and my brokey automob puncher down the steep road, the idiot of my brother keeps screaming like a sissy. Even tho I'm the girl. Rain kept pouring against my blacky ( which is the name for my 30-year-old automob) as the windshield dragged to wipe it off.

" Hey Ali, can you please slow down? it feels like I'm being tossed and flung from my seat like trash."

" oh come on, thanks to you we are running late. And I have enough demerits already. if I get even one more, I'll have to stand outside. in the rain. you should seriously learn to wake up instead of snoozing. And FYI, you're trash."

"thanks a bunch, sis" replied back my dear old brother sarcastically.

The rest of the way, the car was in repose except for the hail lashing at us. For the first time, on a Monday morning, there were no cars, no traffic, no people to be found. I couldn't care less of the people as I took this opportunity, darting over looking for the authority, and sped a little over the speed limit. As I peeked through the lane-

"is it just me, or is it getting murkier Ali? I thought it was morning. wait, is this a prank? did u change my alarm clock?" my brother interrupted my focus on the road, and he was right. the road was getting darker as if almost pitch black. the downpour was getting swifter, almost painful to just hear. and there was no sign of living things other than us.