Chapter Three

God gracious. Tommorow I have to drag myself to school, though I pretty much don't want to. What a miserable life I have. I feel like a prisoner,stuck with the need to go to school regardless of whether I liked it or not. Lucky me tommorow is friday, the last day of weekdays. And what comes after weekdays? Weekends! That is an additional two days holidays.

     Wow, what a blessful week this is. I just have to go to school two out of seven days; yipee-yaa-yooa! Urghh,but I still need to survive tommorow. Geesh, what a drag. I took out my school diary book. Hmm...calender, Friday 20th of July...oh, here it is. Wait a minute, no way!

     Shut up, shut up, shut up! A camping trip at Pasir Ris for four days and three nights?! Well, it's not really a camp in the woods or anything. We'll be in a hotel, chillaxing and having fun. It only has one objective, which is to rejuvenate one's self  after long hours of school and stressful studies. Exactly what I needed right now. Now I'm all fired up. I freeking love camps, especially this one. There is no reason for me to dread over tommorow. There will be no studies, just fun and games, dozens of it!

     Wow, my life is seemingly turning around for the better. I could have sworn this week was perfect, except for monday, three reporters and all. Well, whatever it is, I hope this perfection does not stop. I hope it keeps on coming.

     I ran dramatically towards my school bag like those dramatic lovers shown on movie, who ran towards each other on the beach. I then took out my file and browse for a letter that lists the series of events we'll be having for tommorow's camp. Once I've got it, I didn't hesitate a second to read every detail written, staring at it like a desperate tiger.

     'Funfair,BBQ,4 star hotel,competitions,prizes...' Suddenly my eyes captured the word 'Aliyah'  who will be leading us through. Oh yes,...revenge! I rubbed my two hands against each other while having that vision of Aliyah suffering. I let out a smirk and had bloody evil eyes like the devil.

     Such great timing. This camp will be a memorable perfect camp, I can just tell! Its about time to keep the world in balance, fight fire with fire. I tore a piece of paper from my drawing block and with a marker pen, I start to draw the perfect scheme for a trap. I'm like Tom from the Tom and Jerry show, only smarter and wiser. 'Haha...hahaha...mwahahaha!!!' I let out a creepy, excited laughter.

***

     Just when I thought about ending the day and going to bed, Rashid invited me to the rooftop. It's going to be my first since I have never been there; it was strictly his territory, mine was the veranda.

     I love the Veranda, it's like my second room. It is a cool and cozy place. Whenever I'm sad, stressed out or simply in a bad mood, I will definately stop by there. It never dissapoint to comfort me; the blazing sun, the tall trees and pretty flowers, the chirping birds and the childrens' soft laughter. It has an entire view of the unique park of my estate, right infront of my house.

     I'm ever so curious about this rooftop territory that Rashid held dearly to his heart. It seems to give him the same calmness that I get upon entering the Veranda.

     Wow. Simply wow. I never realised the rooftop could be this cool; the big bright moon and the glitter of the shining stars, thousands of them! Dazzling. Extremely beautiful and breathtaking. It left me speechless. My body froze in the wowness of every little thing. I felt as though my soul had been lifted up. Such beauty is the creation of god, and I believe there is more out there I have yet to see.

     "wow, this place is soo cool!"

     " I knew that already, no need to remind me..."

     " Don't give me that look and that attitude, the Veranda is cool to you know!"