𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒷𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓀𝓈 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝒶 𝒽𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓉

(your pov)

I looked towards the wall and took a breath.

I know this will be the right thing.

I continued to train my eyes to the wall and brought my hand with the marble up to my waist and closed my eyes.

I closed my eyes and breathed in, within that breath I dropped my marble to my feet causing it to sink into the sand around us.

The sharp breath was heard from both me and Sae Byeok

" what the fuck Y/N why would you do that, take your turn again" she shouted as she pushed me against the wall.

"Okay okay I know it was stupid but it's what had to be done okay you deserve to win I don't," I said with a simple on my face with tears joining.

"y/n you really don't know what pain you have just caused for me we were meant to get out of here together"

"I know we were but we both know that it's just not possible okay" I voiced holding her cheeks and whipping her tears with my thumb.

We just stood there staring into each other's tear-filled eyes, we didn't dare say a word we just took in each other's faces, I stared back into her eyes and saw her own glancing over my lips

I brought my eyes to her lips and grazed my thumb over her soft lips.

I cupped her cheeks and brought her face to mine and pressed our lips together. she grabbed on to my hair as the kiss deepened, I swiped my tongue along her lips asking for access, she greeted my tongue and we both fought for dominance, we continued our kiss until a guard came over to the wall we were leaned against and just stood there waiting.

As soon as we realized the guard was there we pulled away from each other only a sting of saliva left connecting us.

The guard grabbed my arm and pulled me over to the end of the ally where another guard stood. As we walked I looked back to see Sae Byeok holding her fingers on her lips whilst crying. I gave her a smile with tears in my eyes.

We came to stop at the end of the ally and I was stood in the center and looked towards Sae Byeok.

Another guard came to take Sae Byeok back to the game room.

As she was walking out she stopped and looked behind at me.

"Thank you for playing with me Sae Byeok they do say 'nothing breaks like a heart' and I think we proved that"

She choked out a sob "I love you y/n"

"I love you"

That was the last thing I said before a shot went off and everything went blank.

—----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, there loves so this book has now come to an end yes I know this isn't the greatest it was my first attempt at a book I started it really to practice my writing which is something I struggle with being dyslexic.

I really hope you do enjoy my book and it wasn't too terrible.

I struggled writing this chap because of the kissing scene I have no clue how to write one so I had to look up how to write a kissing scene.

As always if you enjoyed this please make sure you comment and vote and please check out my other book <3

🎉 You've finished reading 𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒷𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓀𝓈 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝒶 𝒽𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓉. 🎉