Chapter 10

Friday Morning ( A/N - I know the days don't match up try and go along with it)

Mick's pov

I wake up feeling really hot, so untangle myself from the covers and arms that had managed to wrap themselves around my waist. I love these boys but honestly, they don't understand the heat in Saudi Arabia. Fuck me it's hot. I head to the last bedroom to see a girl in the bed. "What the fuck?!" I scream.

Carlos's pov

"What the fuck?!" I hear someone scream. I untangle myself from max and go towards the scream. I see Mick standing there in his boxers staring at Anna in bed. I'm shocked she didn't wake up but honestly after what Max told me she had a long night. But before I could say anything I hear 3 pairs of feet running towards us.

"What happened? Why are you screaming?" said Seb as he ran to check up on him, making sure he wasn't hurt. Alex and Lewis came up behind me.

"No, just that somehow there is a girl in our spare room!" after Mick said that they all turned to see Anna in the bed. They turn to each other to question it when they see me telling them to come to the kitchen to talk. Once we made our way to the kitchen loads of questions started pouring from their mouths to one another. I gently slapped each of them on the butt so they would listen to me. What can I say, we Spanish are fruity.

I start to explain to them about why she's here. They all listen contently as I finish telling them all I know as max never fully explained it to me, after stopping they all sit down and think about what I said for a few minutes until Lewis spoke up.

"So that's, where max went during the night" Lewis, said as he rubbed his beard. We sit there a bit longer until the other slowly start entering the kitchen looking for food.

" you might want to change into actual clothes boys," I said as they all finally sat down.

"Why?" they questioned but before I can answer Anna and Max walked in and smiles at us but before they can continue max quickly covers Anna's eyes.

"Get changed boys we have a guest who doesn't want to see you in underwear" max states then uncovers her eyes as they leave to change.

"Hey anna, how are you feeling?" I ask as she sits down next to me then leans her head on my shoulder.

"Good, thank you so much for letting me stay here. My team said they would leave my card and luggage behind the desk and they never did so my stuff was stranded in the lobby, but nows it's gone, and my card was nowhere to be seen," she explains as the others enter once again. I feel bad for her, her team doesn't care about her.

"Why would they do that, you should be their main priority and Seb's of course," I said as I hugged her.

" I am their main priority but they have no idea. As to them, I'm Anna 'beth' a PR/PA for 'cela', they are jealous that I got the job straight away and get all the upgrades for flights and accommodation and shit like that." she said as her eyes let a few tears out, must be a really sensitive topic for her.

"I'm sorry they treat you like that love, I can talk to Sarah if you want and see if I can get her to convince the others," Seb said as he stroked her tears away.

"no, don't bother seb it won't change thanks for suggesting it tho. I'll just make sure to collect my key card rather than leave it with them. But I still don't have my luggage I could see it when I was in reception."

"Your luggage is in the room you were in was it not? I noticed the Aston martin bag when I wet to ask for ice yesterday so I took it up to here so I could figure out who it belonged to until I saw your name." Seb said as he went o check.

"Actually after I put her to bed I may or may not have tripped over it and put it in the living room area," Max said as he went to fetch it.

"here you go"

"Thank you so much! again thank you so much for letting me stay I'll let you all breath now," she said as she walked towards the door.

"Don't worry about it, we all like to help as I'm sure you noticed. Feel free to stay here until you can contact someone from your team?" Checo said.

"Are you sure, I can go see if anyone is awake?, or I could go to the track later with Sebastian and ask?"

"Yes we're sure, you can come to the track with me then we can ask the PR/PA leader for it" Seb answered straight away.

Once we had decided she could stay we all got dressed into our team kit then made our breakfast which we all followed our meal plan so cornflakes or oatmeal/porridge, how nice. We all finished our meal and got ready to leave. Taking a taxi we arrived at the Saudi Arabia grand Prix which looked amazing. Outside of racing, we would never come here as they don't allow gay marriage which annoys us so here we have to hide our relationship. As we got out of the car we split by our teams and started to make our way through the paddock, but before we split we all kissed each other goodbye (of course not Anna we just hugged her).

Seb's pov

As we were walking through the paddock I noticed we were getting looks from around our garage. It took me a while to realise that Anna is dressed like a PR/PA rather than a driver and she was laughing with a 4-time world champion like they were best friends so they were jealous. I quickly warned her of the stares and said for her to go get her helmet on, she walked through the garage and pretended to knock on her driver door before she entered. I make sure her door locks as I walk by with Sarah, who is discussing my plan for today. Today is practised 1 and 2, hopefully, we compete in all the sessions, unlike last time.

After 20 minutes I see Anna exit her room with her helmet on, clearly ready for FP1, I quickly go up to her and wish her luck which I get a short nod at, she's in media mode which means no talking till she has too.

Commentary - FP1 (A/N - ill skip most of it and only do important bits)

"Hello and welcome to the Saudi Arabia grand Prix 2022, all 14 drivers are ready. Looks like we are going to get everyone out in the first few minutes"

A reminder of teams and drivers

Mercedes - George Russel and Lewis Hamilton

Redbull - Max Verstappen and Sergio Perez (Checo)

Mclaren - Lando Norris and Daniel Ricciardo

Ferrari - Charles Leclerc and Carlos Sainz

Alpha Tauri - Pierre Gasly and Yuki Tsunoda

Aston Martin - Sebastian Vettel and Anna Cela (known as cela at races)

Haas - Mick Shumacher and Alex Albon

"The hour has started. It will be interesting to see how the Aston's drive here, will we see Cela top the tables again? Stick around to find out"

"We've got all the cars out ready to do a few laps and get to know the circuits."

20 minutes

"Yellow flag, let's have a look. It seems the Ferrari of Charles Leclerc has managed to push Cela off the track and into the barrier, He jumps out straight away and goes to help Leclerc out of his less broken Ferrari. It's nice to see sportsmanship still alive. Both will be missing FP2 later on. To clear up the two cars the practice has been stopped/ red-flagged, this may not continue we will keep you updated."