Minah

"GET OUT OF MY STORE!" Yelled the Ajumma across the street. It was a small korean food restraunt down the street of my house. It was a go to place for me. Ajumma was yelling at me because I got fired from yet another job. Ajumma was like a mom to me and she always pushed me to try harder. She even offered to pay for me to go to college but if she did that..she would be on more debt. Even though going to college is a dream of mine I have to hold it in. I don't have a fantasy life and amazing parents to take me everywhere. Is actually opposite. My mom is great and she does her best working with Ajumma at the store everyday trying to pay for my tuition and raise my little siblings. But my dad on the other hand.. I don't even know where he is.. Probably somewhere in the middle of nowhere or in jail. I was 21 and done with highschool and my dream was to attend school at Seoul Universey. I was korean and ready to actually be a real korean by living there. It was another morning and another average day. I was ready to just go to work and get the day over with... I got home from work and everything in my house was flipped upside down.. I want terrified. I ran down to the shop to check if Ajumma had a clue what the hell happened. When I got down to the store she was sitting in tears.. With blood rushing down her head. I panicked and made her hurry and get up I rushed her to the hospital and before that she grabbed me and made sure I would not go with her. "Please.. Take this money and get out of here! Take a trip to Korea like you've always wanted. I will call you when it's safe to come back" I didn't know what was going on but tears were rushing down my face.. I was worried about my family and Ajumma but left to the airport as soon as possible. I got to Seatac as soon as I could and bought myself a one way ticket to Seoul with the money Ajumma had given me. The plane was about to leave and I was about to board the plane with nothing but my purse and an umbrella. I was sad to leave like this but I guess I had too.
................12 hours later....................
It was a long boring plane ride but it's over now. Even though I landed in Seoul I had no clue what the heck I was gonna do next. I made my way towards the exit A and I fell on the floor. Some guy bumped into me.. Ugh I hate airports. "Sad girl" said the guy who bumped into me. I was ready to punch him in the face. Sunglasses, nice clothes, and killed hair. I stood up to yell at him and as I stood it was.. Lee Seung Gi. My crush forever he was a famous sensation in Korea and when he came to the U.S. once I was dying to go but I didn't have to money to do so. He looked at me and had a little smirk on his face I think he could tell I was stargazed. Even though I was I acted as I wasn't. "Watch it" I said and walked away without knowing I dropped my wallet.