Chapter 2

We see (Y/N) sleeping peacefully in his bed soft snore escaping his mouth every once in a while. However, his sleep was soon interrupted when a pale white hand was seen being placed on his cheek. He was then softly being shaked awake.

???: (Y/N) .......Wakey wakey

Softly muttering to himself his eyes slowly opened. Once they opened, they began adjusting to the light around. He soon sees a pale white skin girl with short black hair, and blue lips. She also wore a strange pink hat with eyes.

(Y/N): *tiredly* Sonia? What are you doing here?

The girl now known as Sonia just giggles at his question.

Sonia: Well to answer that question, you promised that we'd go shopping today with me and Beepu

(Y/N): And when did I promise this?

Sonia: Well, how about the time during our last mission, and there was also during our recon mission. Oh, and also how about-

(Y/N): Alright you've made your point, just let me get dressed and we'll go

Smiling triumphantly Sonia walks out the room, leaving the descendant of the Hero Of Heroes to get dressed. Sighing to himself, he soon gets up and begins getting dressed.

(Y/N): I swear, that girl is gonna be the death of me one day

Cutting we now see (Y/N), Sonia and Beepu down in Union City. Beepu and Sonia were walking ahead of (Y/N) talking, while (Y/N) walking behind them caring a couple of bags from shops that they had already visited. He was seen wearing a different outfit than his usual hoodie and shorts combo. He wore a black, green and white closed jacket with a black shirt underneath. He also wore black pants with black, white and green shoes.

(Y/N): *thoughts* How many more shops are they gonna want to visit? I already got like ten bags

Letting out a small sigh he looks up at the two ahead of him and smiles.

(Y/N): *thoughts * Though, I'm glad to have friends like them now, after all the shit Union put me through. Hell, I'd probably call them family now. Speaking of which, I wonder how my actual family is doing, I mean I have been gone for a while now. I wonder how they're doi-