End Up Here (Cher Lloyd & Harry Styles fanfiction)

"Let's go crazy, crazy, crazy till we see the sun..." I groaned as I woke up to my little sister screaming One Direction down the hall. She was up way too early for a Saturday. I grabbed my phone to look at the time; 7 a.m? Then I realized what today was. The day of her One Direction concert. I was being forced to take Rosie and Sophie to the concert tonight.

I usually LOVE concerts, but this is totally different. I was seeing the five boys who had beat me for third place, 3 years ago on "The X-Factor." I love the boys, don't get me wrong, but it will be weird seeing them live in years since the X-Factor.

Especially Harry.

I never knew what it was about him. But there was something different about him. Different then all the other boys for me.

I decided to stay up since my sister would be singing all morning. She'd probably be singing until after the concert. I went to get a shower and put on Nicki Minaj's Va Va Voom.

"I-I-I wanna give you one last option, I-I-I wanna give you one last chance, I-If you're looking for the main attraction, Just hold on tight and Let me do my dance" I sang as I got dressed.

I picked out my Rolling Stones shirt, black skinny jeans, and white converse until I got ready for the concert. I decided to leave my hair and make-up until I got ready later.

I went downstairs to find no one awake yet. I went to wake Josh up since I was bored. As soon as he opened his mouth I regretted it.

"I bet you're happy you get to see your boyfriend tonight." he laughed

"Oh shut up. He's not my boyfriend. I don't even like him like that anymore." I said rolling my eyes.

"HA! You're in denial. Whenever you hear his name or voice, or see a picture of him you blush. I see you try not to fangirl. Which fails everytime you get to your room. 'OHMYGOD HE'S SO CUTE! THOSE DIMPLES!'" he mocked me.

I rolled my eyes again and went back to my room. I should've let him sleep.

Later that afternoon, me, my mom, Sophie, Rosie, and Josh went to the mall to buy some more clothes. I expected it to be busy, but not THIS busy. There was a line to get in the mall. There is only one thing that could possibly be happening...

"Hey, Cher. Guess what?!" Sophie and Rosie came running back from by the fountain screaming. "The boys are HERE! They're doing a CD signing! Can we go get our copies of Take Me Home signed?" they begged.

"Go ahead. I'll wait back here." I replied. I had to watch the girls while my mom and Josh went shopping for themselves.

"Don't you want to see the boys though? You do know them. And you like Harry!" Rosie said, a little too loud. I saw Harry himself look over in my direction. He smiled when he saw me, then got caught up signing everyone's CDs.

"No, go ahead. It's fine...I'll probably see him later...." I said.

After everyone was done, my mom and sisters left. Me and Josh were staying behind to hang out with our friends.

I met up with my friend Becky at the food court. She loved to sing too. It's something me and all our friends have in common.

"Did you see Harry at the signing?" She asked excitedly.

"Yeah...I don't see why it matters. You and Josh act like I still like him. You two act like I'm like..in love with him or something. I haven't seen the boy in three years anyways."

"So? That doesn't mean you can't have feelings for someone still. Oh! I talked to Niall earlier. He's amazing! He's so sweet and cute. He said they all miss just hanging out with us before everything got crazy." She said smiling, then I got upset. "What's wrong?" She asked coming to sit next to me.

"I miss them like crazy. You don't even understand." I said, trying not to get all emotional.

"I know. I miss all of them too. I wasn't close to them like you were, but I miss them a lot." She said looking down.

"Well, since we're at the mall, let's go shopping. Have fun before I lose my hearing tonight." I laughed.

We went to Debs. I picked out a pair of cheetah print skinny jeans. I had to go to Forever 21 to get my One Direction shirt for tonight. It was a crop top, and they were the only place that sold them. I went to Journeys to get a pair of wedge sneakers, but on the way over there, I felt like I was being followed. I ignored it, considering there were thousands of people in the mall today. I was sitting down trying on a pair of pink converse wedge sneakers, when I felt someone walk up behind me.

"Hey, babe." I heard an all too familiar voice say.

I turned around and looked up to see him. Curls, dimples, and those green eyes that always mesmerizied me. Everything about him still seemed all too perfect.