⚠️I NEED TO FEEL YOU⚠️

Y/n POV:

Ughhh you groan as you here the bell saying that you are dismissed from potions class thankfully the last class of the day so you collect your things and head to the library to study

When you get to the library you go to the round table all the way in the back you set your bag there and you sit on the floor grab an old grimoire from the shelf and start reading because your trying to learn some new healing spells as your caught up in your reading you don't notice that Hope had made her way to you and sat down right next to you.

HOPES POV:

Hey babe I said as I got comfy on the carpet next to Y/n, oh hey baby I didn't even notice you she said as she closed her grimoire and put it back on the shelf
So what you doing here I asked her as I moved her to sit in my lap

Oh you know just passing time she said as she tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. Well do you want to- I was interrupted by her soft plump lips being smashed into mine it took me a second to register what was happening but then I melted into the kiss

She moaned into the kiss as I swiped my tongue over her bottom lip asking for access she opened her mouth and I shoved im my tongue we, we're fighting over dominance and I won then.

The kiss started to get more heated and it quickly turned into a make out session then Y/n started to grind against my cock I moaned into the kiss as she started to grind on my harder and faster and I was really hard but I was wearing my boxers were you couldn't see my dick.

Y/N POV:

I broke the kiss for air and we were both panting I kissed hope again but harder, and more lust filled I started to wimper as I needed more I whispered well tried to seeing as I was a fucking mess by that point I whispered into  hopes ear as I was bouncing and grinding hard on her trying to get as much friction as possible.

B-baby i-I need more I winned into her ear as I was a wimpering moaning mess Fuck I Need You! I wisper yelled as I started to take her pants and belt off

Hey hey hey!?! Hope yelled at me as I started to undress her in the library and she started my hands away

Please I want-No I need to feel you inside me please moaned as I put my hand in my skirt to touch my self

Baby, baby stop it ok fine she said as she took my hands out my skirt and sucked on them Mmmm you taste good she said as she didn't break eye contact. Hmhmh stawp you know that's only turning me on more I said as I started to hump the air for just a little friction

Ok come on she said as we both stood up yay I said as I kissed her grabbed my things and then we both went to our dorm when we got to our shared dorm I immediately dropped my things and pushed hope on the bed.

And I started to attack her with kisses and my hands going down her pants and starting unbotton her skirt and when I finally got my hands into her pants I smirk into the kiss and broke it for air.

Wow look at that I said as I sat up and pulled her skirt down to her middle thigh and her thick vainey cock spurng up and hit the tip of my cropped shirt and hope  groaned and hid her face in her hands as she started to rub dick on your stomach slowly but hard.

Ughhh she groaned as you started to jerk her off and kiss her hard as you leaned her up against the head board and deepened the kiss as she's taking your  clothes off and her hands are roaming around your body she stopes kissing you and attacks your neck.

With hickeys and marks but licking up your jaw line then she started to nibble on your ear and take off your panties but you still had your skirt on then started to rub circles on your clit with her thumb witch maybe you gasp then hope shoved her tongue into your mouth.

You moaned as she stuck two fingers into your cunt humm you moaned as you started to slowly grind on her fingers I need more you whispered into her shoulder as you broke the kiss and she pulled her fingers out of you and sucked on them Mmmm you taste good baby she husked into your ear.

Then she kissed you witch made you taste yourself hummm I taste good you said as you started to lower yourself down onto hopes dick ughhh you moaned as you went down on hopes giant cock.

Hmmm you feel so tight hope said as she lowered you down onto her Fuck you yelled as you slammed the rest of hopes dick into you ughhh Fuck your so big daddy you moaned as you slowly bounced on top of hope.

Fuuuuuuck. Just like that keep riding me. She said as she went into kiss you
You opened your mouth and moaned into the kiss as you started to go faster and bounce on her Fuck daddy I want you to Fuck me you said breaking the kiss.

You want me to Fuck you she said as she  grabbed your hips making you go faster and harder ughhh Fuck yeah I want you to Fuck me. You wined out you want daddy to Fuck you hard is that what you want princess. Mmm you moaned out.

You your words baby she husked into your ear and slammed you into her dick
Yasss yes please Fuck me hard daddy you moaned out. As soon as you said that Hope flipped you both over so she was on top and started to in and out of you.

Faster you moaned then hopes eyes turned yellow/gold ( the wolf eyes) and she started to pump in and out of you at an inhumane speed and she started going harder making you scream.

Oh my-ahhhhhh Fuck yes, you moaned out at you dug your nails into her thighs
Fuck daddy i-im about to cum you yelled out

Oh God me to Fuck cum for me princess she said as she rammed her rock hard dick into you one more time you and hope came at the same time ughhh uhggg Fuck you both said then she collapsed on top of you and rolled over

Fuck you panted out trying to catch your breath oh *pant* my *pant* gosh
Hope said as she put her dick away back into her boxers fuck that was amazing you said as you sat up and looked at hope.

Then you kissed her and layed your head on her chest yeah it was but as much as I would love to just sit here I'm going to shower cause I'm sweating like a lot she said as she got up and walked to your shared bathroom.

Awww Without me you wined as you followed her fine you can join me but no funny business she said as she took off her clothes fine you said as you joined her in the shower

(DONT FEEL LIKE Writing THAT PART)

After we got out the shower you and hope got dressed into your pajamas aka hopes clothes and boxers and layed  down in your bed goodnight baby you said as you cuddled into her neck and kissed her cheek night.

THANKS  FOR READING I KNOW THIS IS SHORT AND BOT AS LONG AT THE OTHERS BUT I HOPE YOU ENJOYED 1340 WORD COUNT NOT PROOF READ BYE❤️