Chapter 34

A/N

Hey guys!

Thank you for the reviews, and criticism!

I hear you guys, and I apologize for getting a little carried away with making the raptors and Rexy a little too human! I know it can get irritating, especially since it's Elise that is made with the human DNA! Anyways, I tried to make Blue more Velociraptorish, and I want honest opinions on whether or not I'm headed in the right direction.

It really is fine to give a critique, and I'm sure the two people consistently giving their criticism in the reviews would like a little help' share the burden!

Thank you much and mighty, please enjoy!

And guys! We broke 1,000 follows! Sweet, double-stuffed Oreos! You guys are awesome! Not to sound mushy, but I love you all. All of you! ^.^

-------------------------------------------

"No Swimming!"

Owen swore under his breath as he darted into the false log; he was glad no one was panicking yet. It would set Blue off into hunting mode, and he didn't even want to think what would happen if Rexy decided to bash her skull against the glass.

How the hell did Blue even get to Rexy's side of the fence? He thought it had been closed off; Elise was supposed to be watching her, but she was watching the other two raptors.

Owen froze at the back of the crowd when he saw Blue glaring into the glass.

From the top of Rexy's head.

She immediately saw him, and gave a deep snarl followed by a bark. The people flinched back, but Owen knew that command. It was an order to join the hunt.

She was acting as a distraction, and he was supposed to make the kill; no one knew he was there, and he was closer. It was the first hunting formation he had learned from Blue; when she was still little, and needed help in hunting the pig down.

When she had made her first kill, and Owen had nearly exploded with pride when her excited, gold eyes had fallen on him as she silently exclaimed, 'Look what I did! I did it!'

Owen grabbed Claire's arm when she trotted in, and he was glad no one had really glanced at them; they were focused on the dangerous predators. She blinked at Blue, but Owen leaned close as he whispered, "They're hunting."

Claire swallowed nervously, but Owen added, "It's the distract and attack. Blue and Rexy are distracting, and Blue wants me to attack. I need you to go to the front, and distract the crowd with Rexy. Blue is zeroed in on someone, and she's going to tell me who. I'll yank them out of here, okay?"

Claire nodded, and Owen glanced at the blue raptor before saying, "Whatever you do, do not give ground to Blue. The ground you stand on is yours, and she is not allowed to step on it; you're an Alpha; she's a Beta. She will respect you."

Owen smiled when Claire squared her shoulders before walking over to the glass confidently. She didn't flinched under the golden fires, and Owen was impressed with how she stood unwaveringly next to the corner of the glass, like she was making a presentation. Owen pressed his lips when Blue focused on her before giving a vicious shriek.

A bluff to see what Claire would do.

Claire didn't flinch, but she gave a sharp glare at the raptor before sternly saying, "Don't get fresh with me."

Owen gave a wide grin when Blue blinked at her. Claire's tone and body language were absolute, and the Beta turned to Owen. Back to the hunt.

Owen gave a single nod to both his girls, and Claire folded her hands in front of her as she warmly presented, "Good evening ladies and gentlemen; welcome to Jurassic World. I'm Claire Dearing, and the two, beautiful girls behind me are Rexy and Blue. Since it seems these two are in the mood to sit here, I thought it would be a good opportunity to talk about our oldest edition to this park, and our bravest..."