chapter 1

Yay it's finally here I want to thank all the people who commented and the ones who even open the book so I want to thank

AlaskaYoungFox
StrawberryFeild4ever
NiranjalaSaseekuran
Tayabell

Thanks a ton now let's get to the first chapter. (pic at top of Taylor)

"your a worthless piece of shit" the alphas son said we'll kicking me "this is why my father and his beta died because you couldn't do anything to help them" he said punching me in the face "now make dinner"

I got up and walk to the kitchen and started preparing burgers and all I was thinking is tomorrow I will transform into my wolf and I will run away and never look back I might be able to start a new life are I could possibly die not that I would care.

After I was done making dinner I set it up at the table for the pack I grabbed a burger and ate in the kitchen after the pack was done they slapped and punched me but In my pack that means good I cleaned up and went to my room that consists of a dresser with teared clothes a bed on the floor and a light wait I might as well tell you about me.

Hi my name is Taylor Yelps I come from a long line of powerful betas and I come from the second strongest pack in the U.S we are called The Stone Ridge Pack I have blonde hair a dark green eyes a tan skin I don't know what color are name of wolf because female werewolves don't transform in tell were 18and my birthday is tomorrow.

I got up around 5am and started to work on my plan as normal I grabbed all the packs clothes and washed them one they came out I took some nice jeans and shirts and stuffed them in a bag I then went to kitchen stuffed some food in the bags and hid them in the garbage can outside I walked in made eggs toast and bacon for the pack grabbed my self a plate a ate.

7:30pm

I finished the stacks and the angel cake a put it all on the table after the pack was done they piled into cars and went to the metting hall and they wouldn't be back until tomorrow.

I grabbed my bag and ran like nothing I was running for about 20 min when I felt pain in my back it's time I got down on my hands and knees feeling so much pain but I knew I couldn't scream tears ran down my face a minute later I felt the last bone fall into place "hello my name is Ella your wolf" I smiled and looked at my self man was I tall I was about 3'4 with pure white fur I ran over to the pond and saw my eyes were a icy blue that glowed.

I grabbed my bag in my teeth and ran like the wind it felt amazing having the wind blow through the wind looking up at the night sky and all I thought was I'm finely free I'm never going back tomorrow I will run into the Moonstone Pack and I will ether be accepted are killed and me being honest I don't care if the moon goddess has plans for me so be it in going were the wind takes me.

A/N

So ya not my best work but I promise the next chapter will be better Yay she finally leaves her stupid pack next chapter will be up tomorrow so anyways like,comment,vote

By my readers
Moongoddess10 out