Preview

"She is dangerous, and I will not put my pack in danger; as much as I don't want to let her go either we only have two options. We either send her away, or she is hidden as an omega, and her mark is always covered and her powers buried. People will come for her to take her powers and use them for their plans, and they will kill anyone in their path. My pack will not be put in danger for her,"  I hear Daddy yell at Mommy as I stand at the top of the steps listening in. "She is our daughter; we can't just send her away, hoping some other pack will protect her instead of using her. No pack can protect her like ours can, even if we have to place her in an omega household to keep her safe." Mommy argues back, "She is only 3; if we place her with an omega family now, she won't even remember us being her parents. You can place an Alpha command on her to always cover her mark until she finds her mate, and then she will become their problem to protect." she continues, and I can hear her walk towards Daddy. I slowly and quietly walked back to my room. Mommy and Daddy are sending me away? For how long? I try my best not to cause trouble and be as good as possible, but sometimes my feeling gets the better of me, and things float, grow, or break. 

I hear footsteps come up the stairs, and then my door opens. Mommy walks into the room and crouches in front of me while Daddy stays by the door with his arms crossed. "Honey, you are going to go stay with some friends of Mommy while we go to visit another pack for a while. They will take great care of you while we are gone; we got to get you all packed up because we are leaving tonight" Mommy rubs my cheek as she tells me this, I look up at Daddy, and he's holding my suitcase and starts packing some of my clothes into it. As he does so, Mommy starts collecting toys and my stuffed animals and putting them in my backpack. 

After Mommy and Daddy are done packing my thing, they put a jacket and shoes on me, and we walk down the stairs and out the front door. Mommy places me in my car seat before she gets in the passenger seat; as Daddy gets in the driver seat, Daddy starts the car, and we drive to the opposite part of the pack. After driving for a little while, Daddy stops the car and gets out; Mommy turns around in her seat and looks at me. "Baby, these are some really good friends of Mommys when she was younger. I trust them with my life, you are my life baby. I love you more than anything" she starts to tear up as she says this. "I love you too Mommy, hurry back from your trip and come back for me" I tell her, I unbuckle myself from my car seat and wip a tear off her face as it falls. As I do Daddy opens my door and picks me up "Baby I need you to listen to me and listen well. You will be staying here until we come back for you. You will wear clothes that always cover your birthmark on you shoulder, and you must not use your powers. Not until you meet your mate, they are the only ones who can know. Mommys friends will protect you and teach you everything you need to know" Daddy tells me, but their was something off about his voice. It has this force behind it that pushed at the back of my mind, I feel a very sharp pain in the back of my mind. Daddy set me down on the ground and steadies me when I wobble a bit, he hugs me to him tight "I love you so much baby, and I will miss you so much" he whispers in my ear. I wrap my little arms around his neck "I love you too daddy, don't forget to come back for me" I tell him back. He releases me and mommy comes and hugs me too and kisses me cheek. Daddy hangs my suitcase to the man who walks out of the house and Mommy gives my hand to the lady of the house, before they both make their way to the car. They both wave at me as they drive away "Bye Mommy, bye Daddy. I love you" 

Imperfect2001