misunderstood villan AU

cred to artist!! @squishpan on twitter 

ok this is my first ever AU in this book its inspierd by my dream- oc is dream but its changabel so whit the ship to! this one will be punzwastaken! punz-hero dream-villan!

A young boy names dream lives whit his brother after they got kicked out for theyr powers! hes trying to steal money for his brother to survive meaning he is called villan! (his brother is tubbo!! for the once who wonder but also changabel!)

his slogan is a smiley face! 

he wierd enough most of his ecounters are against a strong hero named punz! and one talk that get's punz to understand and kinda feel sorry for the villan so he takes his to his hous and lets them sleep there! 

but to bad someone noticed dream hasent been active in a long time and tells the police! and they starts searching everywhere and i mean everywhere! even hero's houses! 

and do they find dream? does dream get to live happy whit punz? does he change side? all these gustions you can answer in your book's if you write this into a story!!

feel free to us my stuff! you can tagg me or my other accounte @echoinnitinnit and i will chek them out! caus i really wanna see what you come up whit! 

CHARACTERS-changeable!

SHIP's-changeable!

enjoy my fisrst AU? well if you didint theres more to come!

eat drink sleep well! i love you all have a nice day or night- ECHO OUT!!!!