Come over (Wonpil)

You were at your boyfriend's house, he randomly invited you for dinner but you always came and you would sometimes stay the night or just stay a bit longer after eating. Wonpil had ordered some Chinese food, which was your favorite, so you couldn't say no.

After eating, you told Wonpil you were going to stay the night, which he got happy about, and decided to take a shower. After an hour you were already out of the shower, sitting on the couch, while Wonpil sat on the floor with his laptop, his back leaning against the bottom of the couch. You invited him to sit on the couch but he already said no so you let him be.

After 30-40 minutes you got bored and Wonpil was now on his phone, so you got up and sat between his legs, him facing your back, as you leaned on his shoulder while he grabbed your waste. He giggled a bit and said "hey cutie", which made you smile and kiss him on the cheek. You both stared at each other for a while until he kissed your lips.

You loved his sweet vanilla taste and he loved your sweet strawberry one. The kiss got a bit more heated, he had his tongue inside your mouth now. He bit your lip making you moan while he smirked. He then kissed your neck, his hands traveling from your waste, lifting your shirt a bit, to your heated core. He stared rubbing your clit, making you whimper, "Does my princess like the way I touch her? Hm?" Wonpil said as you hummed in response.

He went faster, making you moan while he whispered on your ear; "You make me crazy", "You look so hot", "Your moans are music to my ears", "How does this feel, pretty princess?", making you more wet than you already were. Lost on the pleasure he was giving you, he inserted a finger, making you moan loudly and arch your back.

His other hand traveled to the hem of your shirt, pulling it over your head and afterwards taking your bra off and started massaging one of your breasts, making your head fall back on his shoulder as you moaned and hummed in pleasure. "I make you so wet, don't I?" Wonpil smirked as he inserted another finger and curled them inside you, hitting your g-spot which made you scream in pleasure. "Fuck, I love the way you moan" Wonpil whispered, going faster.

You grabbed your other breast, overwhelmed with the pleasure as he inserted his 3rd finger inside you. "F-Fuck Wonpil, I-I think I'm gonna cum nggh.." you said putting your hand on his thigh, squeezing it. "Go on kitten, cum in my fingers~" he said with a sexy ass voice, making you immediately cum all over his fingers. He took out his fingers and put them in your mouth, making you taste yourself, which you left his fingers clean.

"You did so well princess" he said kissing your cheek while you turned around and hugged him, "But we can take it to the bedroom if you want.."