CHAPTER 5

*STATUS*

When I entered the back street alley, I advanced through a small narrow path. There were six men and women quarrelling at the end of the path.

On one side there are three men, facing them are one girls and boy. The men are ugly looking, while the boy and girl are quite cute and handsome.

Are three of the men around the same age as me? I wonder by how much. Even so, those two girl and boy look very similar...or should I say completely identical. Are they twins? Despite the difference in expression, the long and short haircut and they both have identical Yellow hair colour.

Although both of them have a roughly similar upper body clothes of a decorated in black t-shirt of a boy and a white blouse for a girl . For the lower body the girl with the long hair is wearing a sundress with socks in knee. As for the boy with the short hair she is wearing black t-shirt under long brown pants .

[This isn't what you promised to us, The price should have been two piece of gold coin!]

The short haired boy raised her voice towards the ugly men. The men on the other hand are grinning and smiling with belittling looks. One of the men had something that looks like antelope antlers made of diamond glass shining and glittering.

[What the hell are you saying? I certainly said I'll buy this crystal antler for two piece of gold coin, however, on the account that it's not damaged if the antler is damaged we not going to buy it or we give you two silver coin. Take a look, there's a damaged part here right in the horn? So it's only worth this much. Here, take this two silver coin]

The two silver coin rolls to the boy and girl feet with a clink.

[For such a small scratch, you won't pay for the damaged item! from the beginning you ugly bastard......!]

The long haired girl glares at the men with a frustrated look while the short haired boy who is hiding behind her was biting her long narrow flame in regret.

[......that's enough. We don't need the money anymore. I'll have you return that horn to me]

The long haired girl starts to act and moves forward. Clenches both fists, which is equipped with his right hand sword.

[Sorry, we can't do that. This already belongs to us and we already paid two silver coin so there's no refund for your horn. We have no intention of handing it to y~~]

[Excuse me!?, Sorry, to interrupt while you're busy in argument. can I have a moment?]

I suddenly call out and everyone present turned their glances towards me. The girl and boy stare at me blankly, the men's eyes moves to my direction and immediately turns serious face.

[Haaaahh....? Who the hell are you? Do you have any business with us!?...get out here kid..]

[(Kid?*)....Aah, nope, the business I have is with that girl and boy over there]

[eeh? With us?]

I ignore the men who are staring at me threateningly and I call out to the boy short hair and a girl with the long hair.

[Will you sell your item to me for a piece of two gold coin?]

For a short while the girl long hair and boy short hair stays absentminded after hearing what I said. Before long she seemed to understand my proposal and answers with a smile.

[Ok...deal!!]

[You.....! what kind of nonsense are you talking about! This is already ou~~~]

The moment when the man lifts the crystal item overhead, it made a loud sound, shatters into pieces and scatters everywhere. The stone I threw magnificently hit in the water...