chapter 2

The air is heavy and the ground dusty. Uzui, Rengoku and Himejima are walking slightly ahead. They are talking loudly and enthusiasticly about Uzuis wives.

Tomioka didn’t knew about them. How could he? They stopped bothering talking to him and share the newest tea.

But it’s nice to hear that they are well.

Obanai and Muichiro are walking in the middle of the small group. Infront of them is the loud trio and behind them the happy talking duo.

Shinobu and Mitsuri are talking about the newest fashion and how good they can sew. “I’ve sew the boar mask from Inosuke! I didn’t knew it was so hot inside and he has this beautiful handsome face. I wish I knew how to sew a kimono. Inosuke doesn’t have one. Isn’t he cold Mitsuri?” The Insect Pillar asked the Love Pillar.

“Maybe he isn’t, cause didn’t he lived on a mountain, did he? I mean he’s really hot without his shirt. You could see his sixpack. How I wished I could see Obanais sixpack! I bet it’s really handsome!” screamed the Love Pillar.

In return she became an odd-looking stare from the snake holder. Muichiro continued to stare at the bright cloudless sky.

He wished there were any clouds. How he missed them. He completely ignored the situation around himself. Why should he look at this boring hashiras, when there’s the beautiful sky and the infinity in it.

Even as bright as the sky can be, if you look really closely like Muichiro did, you can see the white moon. For him it was a good day, just a cloud could make it any better.

He tripped.

He tripped and was falling. Oh boy, if he just paid more attention, he wouldn’t.

He didn’t hit the ground. He was caught by a warm, smaller body under him. The owner must be in pain, because he gained some muscles over the time.

He opened his eyes and was met with seven different colored eyes staring at him. One pair was missing: the deep blue ones from the water hashira.

His eyes travelled under him and what he saw was shocking. Under him laid the water hashira.

Bruised and full of dust. Did he safe him? But why? He is an ignorant bastard. He only cares about himself, but why the fuck did that bean safe him?

He stood up and did a barely audible thanks. Tomioka continued to lay on the dirty ground. The others grew concert about him.

Shinobu checked his head: a small bruise on his cheek. His belly and upper body were okay to. But why hasn’t he stood up yet? Then she checked his legs and she just found a little twisted foot.

Nothing he couldn’t handle they thought. But he wasn’t moving, damn it! Obanai, the quick thinker he is, grabbed Giyuu and was concerned about his health. Why is this boy weighting so little?

He placed him on his back and they continued to walk in an uncomfortable silence. “STOPP OBANAI STOPP HE’S NOW MOVING!” screamed Mitsuri full of Anxiety.

Tomiokas head hurt. Where was he? Yes right he saved Muichiro.

It’s warm, he thought. He moved his too heavy fingers and they brushed over the warm rock?

No, it’s an actually living body. The other hashiras wouldn’t be so kind to take him with them. So who the fuck is carrying him?

He panicked. He couldn’t hear a single thing. He abruptly pushed himself of the person. He landed in the dirt.

His vision was blurred. Like the rain, when it hit a car window. It’s spinning. Why is it spinning? He fells the scratches on his arms and legs. Did his haori git scratches to?

He doesn’t know or care. He’s falling into the deep deep, too familiar, sea of darkness.

"OBANAI YOU IDIOT! YOU LET HIM GO AND HE FELL ON HIS SHITTY HEAD OF HIS!” Sanemi yelled with the unfamiliar concern.

Obanais snake climbed on his shoulder and is hissing in anger. They are all shoked. They didn’t knew the water pillar could panic over someone carrying him.

Shinobu wouldn’t say she was concerned about her cold friend, but sadly they’re rising. They’re rising to fast for her own liking.

“Should I carry him, or..?”, asked a very worried Rengoku. “No, I’ll do it. I can hear his steady breathing.If he wakes up, I’ll know it before he panics again.”, said a laid-back Uzui.

They all agreed to the sound pillars idea. The next town isn’t to far away. They already saw it.

It’s really small, but it’s there. They were walking again in a tense atmosphere. On the way they did small talk and argued where they should eat.

They agreed to the first restaurant on the right side of the hotel. It was already twilight when they arrived at the hotel.

Sadly they only got threr rooms with two double beds in one room.

Mitsuri and Shinobu took the key with number 286. Himejima, Obanai and Muichiro took the room 287. Last but not least Rengoku, Sanemi, Tomioka and Uzui the room 285.

Uzui layd the now sleeping Tomioka on Rengokus and Giyuus bed. He took of Tomiokas Haori and put it in his bag.

The sandals were threw of the bed. He put the comfy blanked on the small vulnerable body from the water pillar.

Rengoku already left a note to Giyuu, if he woke up he would know where they are.

They left and met up with the others. They ate in a fancy restaurant, but no one enjoyed it really much. Every mind was at the one person, who was missing out.

They returned and saw a changed and sleeping Tomioka. They changed and told their good nights.

The moon was reflected by the small pond in the garden. It was shinning into the rooms and everybody was trenched in a beautiful white.

~*~*~*~*~*~*
Yes, its finished. No one is reading this shit, but I really enjoy to writte my storys down.