Katey

Katey, you're creative, you're stubborn, you're smart, and you're interesting. Thank you for listening to me when I would vent, and hearing me out on my ideas. Thank you for encouraging me when I needed it, and getting my head out of the clouds when it was necessary. Thank you for listening to all of my crazy and insane rants that happened for no apparent reason. 

I also wanted to say that I was sorry for the random times of bitchy behavior for no apparent reason just purely because I was in a bad mood for something previous. I'm sorry for being the rather pushy in several different kind of situations - the things that don't make sense to me, or the things that don't tie together to me. 

Thanks for actually replying to the videos sent, and moving out of your comfort zone to say hi. To show me you are who you say you are, just as I did for you. Thanks for your comical personality, and your patience when I rant because you're the only on that's on when I'm in the bad moods so you end up being the victim who must listen/read.

Thank you for being you with your understanding whenever I change the subject when it comes to school given you're in that thingie mabob, and I'm always hounded by other people on how my school goes and what I'm doing left and right and blah blah blah blah.