D-Do You Like It?

This is a bit angsty, but fluff will show at the end!
So ENJOY!

It was a very normal day in April for most students at Hogwarts.
The wind was blowing gently over large sleet mountains, water on the Lake as smooth and beautiful as the ocean itself.

The fresh scent of summer air was hurling through the Hogwarts windows, intoxicating the student's lungs and encouraging them to abandon their homework and lay on the dew scented grass.

Then, abruptly, a light-spirited, black haired boy came walking happily down the corridor, a wide smile on his face.
He was also holding a noticible piece of parchment.

Of course, if you didn't know this was Harry Potter,
then you're dead to me. (Jk! ROWLING!)

He was heading over to a tall, blond male.
His Slytherin sweater was tied around his waist, and was talking to a dark fellow student.

Harry stopped a distance away, turning the parchment over in his hands and staring at it. He wondered if he would like it. The boy had made it especially for him.

Draco's PoV:

Today was extremely boring. I was taking to Blaise, who was ranting on about how cute Weasel King is. He totally has a crush on him.

I never told anyone though. I had a boyfriend, for Heaven's Sake!
I didn't want him to tell on me, especially with Father! So we both kept our secrets with each other.

"Dray!"

I heard my name being called out behind. I turned around, and spotted a tiny boy looking up at me.
I smiled.

"Hey, Harry. What have you got there?" I asked, curious.
I pecked him on the cheek, causing Blaise to smirk.
I ignored him.

Harry then turned a light pink, realizing something. He held the 'thing' behind his back, afraid.
"Uh...I-"

I smirked. "Aw, is the Harry Potter shy?" I joked, causing him to glare at me.
"I am not!" He shouted.

My eyebrow raised. "Then show me."

Blaise was backing up slowly, until he hit the wall behind. He then walked out, leaving us alone.
I huffed. How dare he?!

The raven haired boy finally extended his palm out, showing me what was inside.
It was a crumbled piece of parchment.

I snatched it out of his hand, before he could take it back.
I opened it slowly, and widened my eyes at it.

(Credits to the artist!)

It was simply incredible. Harry had drawn a picture of me.
Of course, a very good one, in fact.
It was a simple drawing of me in 3rd year, but the shading was so exquisite, I almost thought it was actually me!

I didn't care that it was by a Muggle thing called 'pencil'. It was simply perfect.

Harry's PoV:

A look of shock and disbelief spread across Draco's face as he scanned the parchment. I started to worry.
What if he didn't like it?
What if he thought that the shading wasn't good enough? What if Draco's hates it?

Da Ferret's PoV:

I looked up to congratulate Harry for it, when I saw that he looked terrified.

The boy was treading away slowly, hands up his hair. He was scratching at the black tufts, worry pasted right on his face.

I was concerned. Had I done something wrong?

"Hey, what's wrong?" I told him, making him look up. I smiled at Harry, hoping to make him smile too.

"D-Do you like it?" He stuttered, looking at anywhere but my eyes.

I finally realized. He was worried that I wouldn't like it.

"Of course I do, Angel!" I exclaimed, matching his gaze with mine, "It's fucking great!"

He stared, surprised. "Y-you do?" He wasn't really sure if I was tricking him or not.

I pulled him close, keeping hold of his back. "It's the best thing I have ever seen in my life!" I nearly said out loudly, making him giggle.

"You don't have to thank me, Draco." He whispered right near my neck.
He was utterly short.

"Don't have to thank you?, " I told him, very affronted, "I nearly died when I first ate green apples, but you're picture is clearly better!"

He laughed again, and I savoured every moment of it. Harry rarely ever laughed. And when he did, it was the most beautiful sound ever.

"I will kill the Dursleys for making you feel bad about a drawing." I muttered under my breath, causing the raven to roll his eyes.

They stayed like that for quite a while, holding hands and smiling at each other. They cracked jokes and swore curses, hoping that the day would never end.

And it didn't. For them, at least.

»»--⍟--««»»--⍟--««»»--⍟--««»»--⍟--««
Ayo, second part, people! ☀😁
Hope y'all are sticking with meh, cause I REALLY am losing brain cells-

I MAY have updated a few days earlier, so-
Hey, I was bored!

I wish you all a safe, happy week! 😊😍😜😝

BAI!!! 😅🤘🍥