Are you sure?

The air is warm and fireflies buzz alive around us. Joel's hand slides around my side, firmly gripping my hip with rough fingers. I cast a questioning look, but then notice his reasoning is a group of teenage boys going quiet as we pass. I try to ignore them and calm my stuttering heart.

Stumbling with joel's arm wrapped around my waist, we make it to my front porch where my light was left on. A warm welcome home, inviting us in.

I fumble to unlock my door and mumble a 'sorry' to joel, as he gently takes the keys from my hands into his.

"Nervous?" He chuckles lightheartedly.

"Yeah." I blurt out.

"Oh. I was expectin' a witty comeback or somethin'." He unlocks the door smoothly and gestures after me.

I glance around, looking for any signs that I left the house in disarray. The only thing I'm able to spot are a few glasses on my coffee table. The house is slightly warm as tommy hasn't found a generator for me yet, but thankfully a breeze blows through my open windows, cooling my heated cheeks.

"Erm, yeah. This is me." I mumbled turning around to face him.

He turns and stares into my eyes as his arm moves and he turns the deadbolt in my lock behind him. I gulp, tentatively taking a step backwards.

He moves towards me and cups my face in his hands, kissing me roughly. I let out a whimper as he reaches down and grabs my ass. He peppers kisses down my neck and mumbles something.

"W-what?" I ask, eyes fluttering in euphoria,

"Bedroom darlin'. Where is it?" He replies, pulling back to chuckle.

"O-oh! Right, it's this way." I shyly grab his hand, leading him into the hall. My heart is hammering in my chest so loudly, I think maybe he can hear it. I padded around the room, distracting myself with lighting candles. He watches with an amused smirk from the doorway.

"Didn't pin you as the romantic type." He remarks.

"I-it's for light." I mumbled embarrassed.

He shakes his head and laughs.

"I'm just pullin' your leg. Relax." He teases and makes his way over. He pulls me into another kiss and I can feel the blood roaring in my ears. He slides his fingers up my shirt and rakes his nails across the side of my stomach. I gasp, and he slides his tongue into my mouth.

I moan softly and let him take the lead, doing as he pleases. I start becoming aware of something firm on my thigh and I almost see stars. Suddenly, he pushes me onto the bed and I bounce back.

"J-joel!" I Squeak.

He grips my shirt into balled fists and rips it down the middle. The tops of my breasts are exposed and I'm scared he'll do the same with my bra.

"You can get another." He winks in the dim light.

I cover my eyes with my hands and he parts my legs with his knee. I'm blushing furiously as I hear rustling, and a few seconds later I hear something metal hit the floor.

His belt.

Hands grip my wrists and he crawls on top of me, knee hitting my heat. I shudder, and he feels it. My hands are pulled from my eyes and I'm met with brown ones.

"Don't hide." He purrs.

Thoughts swirled around in my head as I felt him pepper kisses down my stomach. Now that we were behind closed doors, Joel was a completely different person. In the barn he seemed so shy and hesitant, and now he was like an animal.