Chapter 17

Title: He gets to see the UA (no this isn't the main idea of the story, yet it is the last sentence!)

A/N: sooo uhhhhhh this story was going great till I ran out of ideas so I'm sorry that it seems short, yet it is more a thousand words long! I hope that you guys enjoy it <3

You might believe that the scariest thing in life is being dead or whatever other phobia you have. If you believe such a thing, then you are completely wrong. The scariest thing in life is arriving at a mall with multiple people around. Plus, you are here with two pro heroes who buy everything you touch. PLUS you can't refuse. So technically, as you believe, you are being held captive and all you can do is shake your head silently. 

Funniest part is that the two heroes think that such a crowd isn't big enough that maybe they will loose you. 

——————-

Izuku entered the sliding doors, as a fresh cold breeze caused shivers down his spine. The fact that it was hot outside made the cold embrace feel like heaven. Behind the kid, two heroes entered the mall. One of them was Aizawa, in his pro hero suit. Do you think anyone cared? No. No one knows who this dressed up hobo cosplayer is trying to cosplay. The second person is aaa bright as the sun. Pro Hero Present Mic. He wore his hair down, wish a flowers shirt on, and some orange shorts. His orange glasses were on his eyes, as his headphones were replaced with earplugs - his special gear he uses outside of work.

Izuku looked nothing like them. Yes, he was wearing dark blue jeans, ripped in different places. On them were chains and drawings of skulls and blood. The shirt he was wearing was bright red. It has a design in the middle: a white circle, and inside was death itself. His hands were surrounded by some leather white gloves Mic gave to him. And his ears were covered with soundproof headphones, the ones that Mic usually wears, to make sure the mall isn't too loud for the child. One more thing, Mic did Izuku's eyeliner, so his eyes were shining brighter than ever, since his mom never helped him out with those things. 

"So Izuku!" Said mic, opening his phone the notes app, " we are starting with your room decor plus paint. Next is the clothes. After that we have to get you your ears pierced-"

"Y-you will really let me do that..?"

"Of course little listener! Why not?"

" mom said no so-"

"Well mom is not here problem child. Just enjoy your day kid." Aizawa interrupted, nudging the kid with his elbow. 

Izuku smiled in reply. He never thought that everything he ever wanted would be granted to him! But he doesn't know why.. why when he is so happy he still feels guilt and sadness. 

Take a swan dive off of the roof of the building

Kacchan...

He is quirkless!

D-dad?

You can't be a hero without a quirk

All might.

Problem child

He doesn't mean it in the wrong way he-

You don't deserve anything stupid Deku.

...

Izuku smiled through the pain in his brain. He couldn't shut the voices down, and yet he didn't wish to be a burden either. Of course, the heroes saw the sudden change in those eyes, as the shine faded away into a deep dark forest green. 

"Well, let's go!!"

Mic screamed, as he started running into the crowd and straight to the store. Aizawa grabbed izuku's arm, as the man chuckled and said:

"We don't wanna loose the kid now, do we?"

Izuku snapped out, not knowing what is going on. So all he did was just nod and smile. Smile and nod. 

 The first store they arrive to had furniture and only furniture. Izuku couldn't believe how big the store was, judging from how small it looked outside.

"So, what are we getting kid?"

Izuku placed his backpack on the floor, as he took out his notebook and a pencil. He then slipped the bag back on his back and opened the notebook to page five. 

Aizawa took a glance at what the list said, after which he nodded, he then placed Izuku into a shopping cart, for izuku's sudden surprise, and headed the vehicle to Mic.

"YA READY?"

"For what!?"

"ADVENTURE!"

Mic yelled as he began to run away from Aizawa, who had already messaged the list of things Izuku needs to his husband. While checking what Izuku needed as for furniture, he also saw the size measurements of Izuku. Plus, judging from his style, he knew exactly what to get. So that is why, while the two kids were buying multiple items, he went to get the clothes.

Moving back to the kids, who were running around in excitement. Izuku's list could be considered short, yet the kid didn't see it that way. 

"Let's see here. We got the Mint color paint already.."

"2 buckets?"

"Of course! A second one just in case!"

"Ok that is a check."

"Next we have the wardrobe.. which we got two of."

"Wait why two!?"

"One for your normal clothes, and the other for fancy clothes, hero costume, UA uniform, if you get in - and of course you will get in-"

"We already talked about this."

"*sigh* ok well you get it."

"Another check mark for that..we ordered the desk with the big shelve. We also got so,e tiny shelves.. four.. check check check...ok seems like we are done- wait.. why did we buy a couch and a Tv? Plus a rug."

"Izuku. Your list is based on work work work. You need to relax sometimes man."

"No no no this is too expensive mic I can't accept I-"

"Listener it's alright. You think I'm a poor hobo like Aizawa?"

"I ain't a hobo you dickhead."

"SWEAR JAR."

"Shut it rude bird."

".."

"Anyways kid, I got your clothes!"

"Oh you didn't have to get me.. four bags of things..."

"Oh don't worry, this isn't much."

"I usually get 12 bags little listener. Plus, midnight is getting you some clothes and new shoes, so we aren't spending all the money. "

"Please stop spending so much on me I-"

"Shhhhhhhshhshshsh"

"But-"

"Shshshshhshshshs- to the new shop!"

——————

The day ended pretty simply actually. Izuku got himself a whole lot of furniture that would arrive the very next morning. He also got his ears pierced in four places and he got soothe snake bite piercing as well. At the other shop, Izuku got himself lots of notebooks, including so,e constructing material, gadgets, posters of Mic and Aizawa, a lava lamp, a pull up bar, a microphone, and small yellow giraffe to help him in his darkest times. 

When they arrived home, Midnight was waiting at the doorstep to meet her new little friend, yet the one was asleep and she could do anything about it. 

Izuku was happy. He truly was and he couldn't believe this feeling. And he was about to get even more happy soon, at least that is what the heroes think. 

Since tomorrow..

He gets to see the UA.