Author's note! I edited pages!

Hi! So sorry for yet another Author's note, I feel like I've written more of these than I've actually written pages plz😭 I promise this is the last one in a long time, please just bear with me.

I wanted to let you all know that I've edited all the pages! Meaning that I added some things and everything is now in present time, wich it was always meant to be, and I made alot of the sentences prettier aswell. I thought I would let u guys know since some things are added (for example there was a gap in the time where Jason ran away and they just didn't talk about it after, I've added a bit there! So might be helpful to read it again if you're interested!) (You don't have to ofcourse, just like if you want to) It could be that I read through them again and correct something if I still see a word or sentence misspelled, but this was the last time I've actually made major changes to the already existing pages, just to fill in the big gaps more. It was interesting to me to read back what I wrote so long ago, I actually found out that my thinking proccess of ideas hasn't changed that much, wich made me smile alot :)

I've been working on it all day and will add a new chapter soon. I am on fire! woohoo! Actually so excited for this book :)
Thank you for all your patience and have a good night/day wherever you are <3