𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫 | 𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫

𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒍𝒚𝒏 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌  in the leather chair, watching the way Jackie's back muscles flexed as he shrugged his button-up shirt back on

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒍𝒚𝒏 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 in the leather chair, watching the way Jackie's back muscles flexed as he shrugged his button-up shirt back on. As long as the blinds of his office were still closed, their private "tutoring" session would remain just between them. But she couldn't help biting back a smile, still amused by the fact that other students would soon come piling in, having no idea that their beloved teaching assistant had the notorious Evelyn Wright bent over his mahogany desk minutes ago.

"You gotta quit wearin' lipstick," Jackie complained in a tired sigh as he worked on adjusting his collar. His brows were furrowed in concentration as he ran his thumb over the faint plum mark on the fold.

"You gotta quit tellin' me what to do," Evelyn snorted then pushed up from her seat to cross the room. With gentle fingers and her lower lip drawn between her teeth, she pulled Jackie closer by the ends of his tie so he could meet her halfway. "Besides," she began, refolding his collar to better conceal the stain, "You said you like havin' something to remind you how much of you I can fit in my mouth."

"Your dirty ass mouth," he remarked but with a smirk no less.

She rolled her eyes and ignored his comment, her main concern being his sullied white shirt. After a passionate little rendezvous with him, she would typically just exchange goodbyes and leave. Being the type of woman to cradle and kiss on a man after she'd just given him her body never appealed to her. And she hardly expected Jackie to do the same. Their schedules simply didn't allow it half the time, and the other brief moments they had to linger usually led to arguing.

But since her dinner at Hayvenhurst, Jackie seemed to be making himself scarce. She accredited it to nothing more than his jealousy towards her and Michael, and as much as Evelyn hated to admit it to herself, it only made her miss him. The last thing she wanted to be was an air-headed girl with a grown man as her ball and chain. Still, her feelings started with mild irritation at Jackie's absence then blossomed into longing.

All they had done following the start of the semester was fight. She hadn't gotten the chance to see him at all during the summer, and their reunion was far less than ideal. It felt as though they had gone through so much already in the short couple of weeks. So she decided to stop by his office to make peace and unite them in the best way she knew how: with her body. And it worked.

Jackie appeared to notice her unusual attempt at being affectionate, his brows raised in curiosity as she continued grooming him. "Where you learn how to tie a tie, girl?"

"I watch you do it all the time. My fingers don't look as good doing it, though."

His cheeks pushed his eyes into a near squint from his smile. He lifted her chin with his fingertips then placed a modest kiss on her lips. Evelyn quickly closed her eyes and savored the feeling, but she felt like a strip of velcro being ripped apart once he pulled away.