'til Death do us Part

*Blare *

I pushed Jake as we walked out of the Eiffel Tower restaurant, took off my heels and ran. I ran past a bunch of people and into a field. I could hear Jake yelling after me. I fell on my back into the grass. I could hear Jake running up, he thumped down into the grass beside me out of breath, "What where you thinking!" He half yelled. "I thought it would be fun."I said smiling. He rolled on top of me and leaned hid head in. I could smell his sweet breath and hear his heavy breathing. He was looking at me with a cocky grin on his face. I wasn’t going to fall for him this time. He leaned in and kissed me neck softly he moaned but I would not let out a sound. I pushed him away and rolled away. He sat up and had a hurt look on his face. I felt bad but it was for his own good, in a way.

I crawled towards him and sat on his lap. He looked into my eyes, "Blare, I think…"  He looked at me like this was very serious. I jumped up and ran away. I wasn’t ready for this.

*Jake *

"Blare!" I yelled "Blare! Come back here!" She kept running. I had to tell her how I felt. Why wouldn’t she let me? She turned around and stopped in her tracks when she saw the look on my face. I ran up to her. "Are you okay?" She half yelled when I caught up to her. "Y-yes" I said trying to catch my breath. I hated having asthma, "I just can’t run because of my asthma," She looked at me with her worried brown eyes. She pulled me into a hug, "I'm so sorry," she whispered. 

It started to rain, but we stood there hugging, I didn’t want to let go. I was scared of loosing her. "Blare?" I asked. "Yes?" She finally answered and I could tell she was scared of loosing me too. "I… think I love you" I said nervously. I looked down at her and could see the tears in her eyes and knew she loved me back, even if she wouldn't say it. "Lets go inside," "Okay" Blare replied. I grabbed her hand and pulled her along with me to a cab. She found a way to nestle her head in the perfect spot on my shoulder and I shivered; she was cold and wet. 

*Blare *

"Blare?" I could hear Jakes voice and instantly woke up. It was getting late and I didn’t know where we were so I grabbed Jakes hand and followed him out of the cab and onto the porch. He fumbled with his key and silently slipped it into the lock. He grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me to face him before walking inside and placed his finger up to his mouth telling me to shut up. I snuck into the house silently after Jake, who was walking towards the stairs. 

When we got downstairs he handed me a big baggy shirt and a pair of p.j pants and sent me into a bathroom. When I came out he was in only his boxers. I drooled over his six-pack and looked him up and down. I smiled and walked up to him. I slowly traced my finger down his torso. He moaned and that’s when I knew I had won. I pushed him down onto the bed and kissed him lightly, but before he could ask for more I rolled over, "Goodnight Jake," I said and he turned out the light.