Premieres and Proposals

The movie was quickly finished and it was such a good production. Kenneth had me read some lines as one of the girls who tried the slipper on ironically it did fit me because my feet are so small but I'm not Cinderella. I had gotten some calls asking to be in some movies. I also sang for the CD. They wanted Lily to sing the title song but when she told them she couldn't carry a tune in a bucket she referred them to me(yes I know it's lily that sings it but I wanted for this story for Ella) Richard had given me some references to agents and I was having the time of my life. Especially having him by my side. And tonight after months of post production it was finally our world premiere in Los Angeles and I was so excited. Richard, Lily, and Kenneth arranged to have me made over for the premieres for each one we traveled to and I was so incredibly thankful for that. 

"Thank you so much Mr.Brannaugh, Lily, Richard. I couldn't me more grateful." I said almost crying when they told me. 

"Think nothing of it dear you're one of the best people on this crew and you deserve this." Kenneth replied and then it was the day of the premiere. Lily and I spent the day getting pampered. Matt and Richard were meeting us later. And then we were both dressed. (Picture) Lily looked absolutely beautiful. 

"You look amazing Lily." I said.

"You look amazing too." She replied and we giggled. The doorbell was rung and it was time. Richard and Matt looked stunning. We got into the limo that was called for us and we headed to the premiere. LA was absolutely beautiful. The warm weather was amazing. We stepped out of the limo and camera flashes suddenly and abruptly invaded my vision. 

"It's alright, they want a picture love." Richard said and I nodded embracing it.  We walked the carpet posing as Richard answered questions. He talked to a tiny little girl named Linda lee who I knew did interviews on youtube. it was adorable and then we went into the premiere. The movie was beautiful. Everything was beautiful. We sat and when the ball scene came up I tensed but Richard, Lily, and myself looked amazing. We had done it, we had made this movie. Lily was Cinderella and I had found the man I'd fallen in love with. When we came out we were headed to the official after party. It was beautiful and blue with the butterflies and the swarovski crystal shoe on display along with some costumes and the carriage. And then as we were toasting and everything else I heard a strange announcement. 

"And now as a surprise treat for us all, miss Ella McMourough would like to sing her song on the movie soundtrack!" Our emcee for the night said. I was nervous. Could I really sing in front of everyone? I guess I had to, I took the mic from him and curtseyed. 

"So if you ddn't already know my name is Ella kind of ironic isn't it?" They laughed and then I nodded to our pianist to begin to play. 

'A dream is a wish your heart makes
When you're fast asleep
In dreams you lose your heartaches
Whatever you wish for, you keep

Have faith in your dreams and someday
Your rainbow will come smiling through
No matter how your heart is grieving
If you keep on believing
The dream that you wish will come true

A dream is a wish your heart makes
When you're fast asleep
In dreams you lose your heartaches
Whatever you wish for, you keep

Have faith in your dreams and someday
Your rainbow will come smiling through
No matter how your heart is grieving
If you keep on believing
The dream that you wish will come true'

Everyone was clapping and I was smiling as richar approached the stage. 

"Wasn't that excellent everyone? Now I'm hearing that our prince charming Richard Madden wants to say something to thed ever popular Ella." The Emcee said and he walked onstage. 

"Hello everyone." He said in his darling scottish accent. "I just wanted to say something very quickly. Ella, when I met you I instantly fell in love with you and as we made this movie together I knew that you were perfect for me. I love you so much and so now I have to ask something of you. Will you marry me?" He knelt and showed me a beautiful ring. I nearly fell to tears. 

"Yes, yes! God yes!" I said and smiled as he took me into his arms. I was going to be married to the man I loved. I had a prospering career. I was singing again. Everything was perfect.