CHAPTER. 2

AUTHOR'S POV

There is a huge cabin where five table chairs are placed at appropriate distances. She is running from one table to another table and placing the file on every table. She is very puzzled because of the timing.

She knows very well all of a sudden those four devils can come in and scare her to death. This is how she faces her death every day. They all know too well that she gets scared of them every day but still, they take sudden entry without any prior notice.

After finishing all her work, she keeps her eyes on the doors very attentively while sitting on her chair in the middle of the cabin. She sits silently. It's already 10:00 a.m. still they haven't come. She glances down to see the watch is wearing in her hand. Suddenly they all come inside and stay together.

"Good morning Dhuni…… "

She jumps on her seat a little but replies immediately to wishes to her sirs.

"Good... morning sirs…."

Everyone immediately goes to their tables and sits down. Dhuni took her tablet and immediately turned towards Adhrith and started.

"You have a meeting at 11:00 a.m. with Vishesh Malhotra …"

Turn towards Rudraksh

"In a short time, you have to go for an inspection of the luxurious villa on the Southern Valley project... "

Turn towards Adhyant

"You have to meet higher authority today regarding our own airline's project."

Turn towards Sarvaksh

"Today you have a meeting with Jugal Kishore Rathore for our shipment….. "

She can feel the gaze of all four of them but she doesn't raise her eyes and does not see those people at all. And by gulping her saliva and asking immediately.

"Do you guys want anything….."

"Coffee…"

Everyone's voices come together and every time these voices come together, she shudders at her spot. She turns her heels and runs outside immediately like a scared kitten. All share a look and burst into laughter.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Dhuni puts the coffee in the streamer and stands there for a while, her head is hurting a lot because she has been upset for the last few days. Her eyes are just fixed on steam which comes out of the streamer right now, but her mind has gone too far. She thoughts.

A lot has changed in my life but nothing has gone fine in my life since my mother died of cancer 6 years ago. My mother was the biggest strength of all of us, me, my younger brother, and my father.

My mother got diagnosed with cancer in the last stage, maybe we could have done something but by then it was too late. Baba loved Mumma so much already, he could never imagine living without her. He was already addicted to drinking alcohol, but he used to drink less because of his fear of Mumma's anger. But the grief of my mother's departure broke him completely, he started drinking continuously and the whole day was immersed in alcohol only.

Gradually, his entire business has sunk, which he has worked very hard on, But the grief of my mother's departure completely ruined everything. Why God, why did all this happen to me? My mother was closest to me. I never needed any friends because she was always with me. Now I am feeling alone. What should I say about my brother, he is my biggest area of ​​sorrow….

That's when the streamer's very loud whistle catches her attention immediately, she feels something wet on her cheeks, so she wipes her tears immediately and pours coffee into four cups immediately as they are waiting for their coffee. They love her handmade coffee, but she still does not understand why these four like her handmade coffee while there is nothing special in her coffee.