The game

Hey! So when I started this story I thought it would be about a PG rating. Now that I'm getting into it however I think it's actually going to be more around a PG-13. Just wanted to give y'all a heads up just in case this bothers you. Have a great Easter :)

Sabrina

I whirled around as the man put his hand over my mouth. He sneered at me with a glint in his eye. I had no idea who he was but I assumed he had something to do with how my whole family was missing. I glared daggers at him and was about to bite his hand when I saw Puck fly towards me.

Immediately, I became a bit more relaxed. So not EVERYONE was missing at least. I looked at Puck and tried to ask him with my eyes what the hell was going on. Then I noticed his face. He looked like he had just seen a ghost and was also ready to kill that ghost again. Can you even kill a ghost? I have no idea but Puck looked like he was going to try.

Puck was hovering there beside the table staring at me and my captor, but he didn't do a single thing. Suddenly, the piece of filth covering my mouth whipped out a knife and placed it against my throat. I saw Puck tense up and he lost his slack jawed look. Now he just looked majorly pissed off.

The man jerked my head to the side and pulled my hair out of the way roughly. Then he leaned down over my short 5'2 frame and growled in my ear,
"Do you have family or friends anywhere other than here?"

I remained completely silent. I knew what he was implying. Is there anyone out there who would realize my family was gone? The answer was no of course. If he took me, the only other person that would notice the Grimm's gone would be Puck. Still, I wasn't going to give him any information. Let him, and whoever he worked for, think that we had dozens of family member and friends that would come to our rescue as soon as they took us.

He yanked my hair and I felt a cry come up from my chest. That HURT! But I stubbornly kept my mouth firmly shut. When he realized I wasn't going to talk, he pulled me back up and spun me around so that I was facing him and uncomfortably close. His smell wafted into my nose. It was a mixture of rust, old leather, and something uniquely like the forest. I glared up at his face. He was probably around 6'2. He looked about Puck's height actually. He grinned evilly down at me.

"Do you like to play games?"

I still said nothing. Apparently, the creepo took that as a yes though. Cause then he said, "Good. Now, here's the rules. Puck moves towards you or tries to run away. I cut you with this knife. If you don't answer my questions, or tell me a lie, I cut you with this knife. You got that, sweetheart?" I hardened my glare at him. How dare he call me sweetheart of all things?

All of a sudden, I felt a sharp sting at my throat. I let slip a small shout because I was not expecting it. I felt blood running down and staining my shirt. He leaned towards me, so close that I felt his breath on my mouth.

"You didn't answer the question you naughty girl. Do you understand the rules?"

I didn't want to give into him but I felt it would be more stupid to just get more cut up over a stupid question like that. So slowly I nodded my head. He laughed and then tightened his hold as he spun me around so I saw Puck again. He had barely moved. He was just standing now instead of hovering and if looks could kill, the man gripping me would be dead. I felt the man holding me hostage push the knife closer to my throat. Almost cutting skin.

"Good girl. Now, let's play."