CHAPTER 1 / The Rescue

After the war between Autobots and Decepticons were finally over and Windblade was awake from her long City speaker slumber, everything was finally at peace.
Though Megatron hasn't been destroyed even by his other universe self, he saw that the battle had already been won by the Autobots. So, after he was fully healed, he decided to find an agreement to finally share the Planet for both Autobots and Decepticons alike; as Cybertronians.

And while the countless discussions were being held, all bots and cons were roaming around getting to know each other without the wall that separated the territories. It became quite a shock, especially for the Decepticons. But all of them knew it was for the better.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

The sun had shown brightly, lighting up the half-finished rebuilt city as Hot Rod paced around the Autobots side to monitor all bots who are working on the repairs.
It's been a long day for him ever since the adventure with the Allspark, Quintessons and the other evil Megatron.

Speaking of Megatron, the warlord and Optimus Prime we're in a small camp between the Autobots and Decepticon territory. Except this time, without the wall to separate the two boundaries. Leaving Hot Rod taking Optimus's place, in charge of the repairs on Cybertron.

While the flamed bot walked and monitored every bot around, Hot Rod was about to pass one of the largest buildings that were surrounded by smaller broken houses and torn construction when an alarming shout of distress was heard in a distance; drifting Hot Rod from his thoughts as he snapped his head to turn before transforming and raced towards the anguish bot.

Once he reached the spot where the noise came, his optics widen to find a blue Autobot hanging at the edge of the building with only a large broken cord to hold on to as he shouted for help.

Autobot:" Somebody help me!!! * he shouted in panic, his hands starting to slip from the cord*

Hot Rod:" Hold on, I'm coming!!"* he yelled as he raced to help the bot*

While Hot Rod picked up his speed to go faster, the blue bot's right hand slipped from the chord causing him to yelp. He then looked down beneath his pedes only to look back up with a whimper when he saw the 20 story height of the building.

Suddenly, the electrical chord began to snap with the energy from it being released by the old chord that crackled as if threatening the bot if he got any closer

Then without warning, the entire cable snapped altogether causing the blue bot to fall towards the ground. The other Autobots above tried to catch him but they can no longer reach their companion.

Hot Rod:" No!!!" *he shouted*

The red bot speed up even faster, but it wasn't enough. Even if he could get there on time, how was he supposed to help the bot without getting himself injured?

The bot screamed as the ground drew closer and closer until he braced himself to crash on the rough surface. When an engine was heard from a distance and a flash of yellow caught his optics, flying towards him until the blue bot landed on the hood of his Alt mode.
_________________________________________________________

Sorry that this is short. But I hope you all like it. If you wanna see what happens next vote on this story.
Or if you would like to be part of the story, comment, follow and vote then I will add your character based on your profile picture.