Chapter 12

Tim.

"So Harry," I said as I chewed the gum in my mouth. "What have you read so far on Wattpad?"

He sighed and rubbed his temples, dramatically shuddering. "Most of them are dirty. It's ruining my image," he chuckled. "Do you read those?"

I flushed, looking away from him. "Nope."

"Liar. Oh my, God, Tim, really?" he laughed and I lightly punch his shoulder.

"I came here to spend some time with you, not for you to tease me." I pouted. His eyes flickered to my mouth for a second before fixing on my eyes.

"I am not teasing," he said. "Yet." He winked at me and I gasped at him.

"Harry? Oh my, God, who are you?" I laughed and hid my face in my hands. This is certainly not the shy boy I met at the library. Who knew Harry could be so... Cheeky?

He grinned at me, showing off his dimples. I stared as he spoke. "Okay, okay. So, I've got a new joke."

"Enlighten me," I rolled my eyes but listened anyway.

"Why did the ghost take the elevator up?" He chuckled and his eyebrows rose. I shook my head. "To lift his spirits!" He loudly cheered as he laughed, clapping his hands together. I giggled, taking no notice of the joke he had just said. My legs that were laying across his lap shook as he laughed and I waited for him to stop with a small smile on my face.

"That was funny," He pointed out, his fingers absentmindedly stroking the skin covering my ankles.

"Watching you laugh over your joke was funny." I corrected, grinning when he playfully pouted at me.

"It was funny." He insisted.

"Yeah."

"Say it was funny!" He demanded, a small smirk playing on his lips as he hovered over me. I jolted as I tried to move away from him, well aware of his evil intentions, but he was faster, gripping my shoulders and pinning me to the couch.

"No." I giggled.

"Are you sure?" he wiggled his eyebrows at me. I didn't have time to say anything, or even nod before his long fingers attacked my sides, running over them as I squealed and trashed underneath him. My laughs grew louder when he joined me, a huge smile on his lips, making him look a lot younger. I moved left and right, breathless, trying to escape again but he blocked my way out again.

"Is it still not funny, Timmy?" Harry lightly laughed when I nodded my head, too breathless to even form a word. I gasped when he finally removes his touch, thankful for the air welcoming my burning lungs. My chest fell and rose for a couple of seconds, a laugh escaping my throat as Harry grinned down at me. His eyes flickered down at my lips again, tugging his own between his teeth before releasing it.

"Let's just hope you don't throw up in my mouth this time." He said and ducked down to press his soft to mine before I even had the time to respond. The new, forgien feeling of someone's lips on my own ignited a spark inside of me, the thought of trying something so...wrong..thrilled me to no limits.

He pushed his lips against my one more time before pulling back for a second. My eyes that had fluttered close opened, a blush creeping on my cheeks. "Good, good." He said to himself before leaning down again.

My hand found its way to his curls, slightly tugging on the ends when he kissed the corner of my mouth. He groaned against me, adding up the pressure at my center. I enjoyed my time, finally understanding why people made a huge deal out of kissing someone else. I always thought of it as exchanging saliva, but ever since this odd, beautiful man came into the picture, he proved my theory wrong.

Harry's arms wound around my waist, pulling me to him as he continued to kiss me. At this point, I'm surprised I hadn't thrown up due to my nerves, considering I felt like my heart could burst out of my chest any second.

The kiss only lasted for seconds, my needy lungs screaming for air. I pulled back, resting my forehead on Harry's as I inhaled his quick breaths. "Damn." Harry lightly laughed. I joined him, hoping it would distract him from the pink of my cheeks. I was proven wrong when he tapped my cheek, planting a kiss there before muttering,"Always blushing."

"I-I'm not blushing. All the blood in my body just rushed to my head and I-" I ranted, Harry shutting me up by pressing his lips to mine again. Unfortunately, it was only a peck to just me up.

"I need to rant more often." I said and Harry laughed at my comment before pulling me to sit straight.

"And how am I the cheeky one?"

"You just are." I said as he pulled my legs across his lap once again.

"Mhm," He mused, sending a wink in my direction before leaning towards the table and snatching the remote. He immediately changed channels, much to my dismay.

"I was watching that." I whined.

"Hey, my house, my rules." Harry said then shrugged when I pinched his shoulder.

"But I wanted to know what happens in the end."

"They arrest the cleaning lady for stealing those diamonds and his daughter disappears for one night." Harry said, surprising me. How did he know this?

As if he read my mind, he quickly added,"I have all seasons and watched them like, five times."

"Wow."

"There are a lot of things you don't know about me. Add that to your list." He grinned at me.

"You're an idiot."

"I'm a smart idiot. And you happen to like this smart idiot."

"Oh, well."

The night carried on like this, laughs and small talks exchanged, a maybe a few kisses here and there now that we had already tried it out.

Maybe Thursdays aren't so bad after all.

Author's note: hiii guys i hope you like this chapter! Timmy is back and she's okay! Yay!
Don't forget to vote and comment! I love reading them!
Lots of love and a yara hug xxxx
Byeee x