prologue

*Mumma!! am back to home* Roohi said while entering the house with tired and pale face.

*Mumma!!Mumma!!* Saying, Two twins boys about 5-6 years old ran out into the hall and hugged Roohi!!

*Alww!! Mele bacche*Roohi said and ambrace both of them dearly.

*how's your first day of primary school* she asked both of them while patting on their cheeks lovingly.

*That's absolutely went
great!!*they said together in charming tone.

*But...*One of them about to say something but hesitatedly stop himself.

*Aarav!! Baccha!!Tum kuch kehna chahte ho??* Roohi asked lovingly.

*Mumma!! Vo actually!! Umm..can I ask you something??* He asked.

*Hn!! Pucho* Roohi said.

*Who is our dad??* Aarav asked in single breath.

*Aarav!! Why are you ask such question?? Is something happened in school??* Roohi asked.

*Yeah Mumma!! When our teacher was doing the intro, we did not mention the name of our father. because we haven't any idea about it at this "Derek" our preschool fellow said that We are single mother child and we haven't any father. Is it true or not??* Gaurav the other twin said.

*So what?? If you haven't father. Mein hoon nah!! Mein hi tumhari father hoon or mother bhi* Roohi said in choked voice while lovingly patted on their cheeks.

*Now if anyone ask you who is your father just say my name.* Roohi said while hiding her tears.

*Ohk!! Mumma* Saying,they left the place Unaware of thiere mother's sorrows.

*Kab tak zindagi ke turning point par khadi rahegi??aakhir bhool kyu nahi jaati us raat ko??* Roohi's mother asked from behind.

"Kaise?? Aakhir kaise bhool jaoon us raat ko??mein us raat ko kabhi nahi bhool sakta!! Roohi ready rehna mein aa raha hoon... Tumse us raat ka revenge lene!!" With smirk on his face Abhishek thought and starts the engine for reaching airport.
---------------------------------------------------

Which night is mentioned here?? Which is the turning point of life which's Roohi's mother is talking about!! After all, why is Abhishek unable to forget that night??  what happened that night that for which Abhishek is yearning to took revenge from Roohi!! why does Roohi hide the name of her son's father from her twins?Were these children not of Abhishek, if yes, then whose children are they?? And if these children are of Abhishek then why is Roohi hiding this from them??After all, what secret is hidden in that night?? Had Roohi cheated on abhishek?? Or something had happened with roohi which caused the distance and misunderstanding between roohi and Abhishek? And the most important question will roohi and Abhishek reunited or Abhishek just destroyed Roohi's life by tooking his revenge.
To know jump into the story!!

First part published super soon!!

Till then read my previous 18+ novel/book "unconditional love" if you didn't checked it out.

Buiii buuii
Love y'all
❤️❤️❤️