part 7

ONE MONTH LATER

Life keeps going on. Harry is more distant than ever, I've become quite good friends with all my friends again, Professor Umbridge is a slug, I miss Hagrid and Uncle Albus seems to have bit of a troubled time, because he won't talk to me. I have kept writing letters to Uncle Remus and Sirius, just to let them know how I'm feeling. Of course I'm not telling them about my talks with the main enemy, because, you know, he is gonna kill someone. So life at Hogwarts is more than regular, I hoped. 

Professor Umbridge is acting already more like a headmaster, which makes me extremely angry. The ministry is stupid, and they are struggling, I mean, it is Harry Potter who saw Voldemort. And I see Voldemort, Cedric died because of Voldemort. And here I am, not being able to control these powers, that's why he want me in check. To not ruin his plan, taking down the ministry, Uncle Albus, everyone. 

"She takes control over the school" Ron whispered as we walked by Flinch putting up the first of allegedly many frames with rules that the ministry have decided. "These rules are going to kill us all in the end, I'm sure of it" I whispered back to him as we walked into the great hall for lunch. "You saw Patricia and Lucas getting pulled away from each other in the hall by Professor Umbridge?" Hermione asked us as we sat down. "Are they together?". We both looked at Ron which was clueless. 

"I thought we told her not to go back to him" I told Hermione as she shook her head. "She's mental, you know it already" we laughed as we all looked at them talking to each other. "Umbridge is going mental, have you seen she directly banned Fred and George's products? Like she hanged it on a wall, and called it a day?" Ron complained to us as he ate. He was frustrated for Fred and George, I promise I am too. "She's trying to take Uncle Albus's place, and it's driving me insane". 

"Just because she is sent from the ministry" Hermione added as we suddenly saw multiple people running somewhere and we all looked at each other. "Let's go" Ron said with food in his mouth and we all ran to see Professor Trelawney stand in the middle with her bags packed. "You got to be bloody joking. She's kicking out professors now?" my frustration was kicking in all over. I saw Harry talking to Cho as they both came running over, and I got this strange feeling.

"Sixteen years I've lived and taught here. Hogwarts is my home. You can't do this" Professor Trelawney told Professor Umbridge in the most hurtful way. Professor Trelawney was definitely one of my favourite professors which made it even more harming to watch. "Actually, I can" I wanted to beat Professor Umbridge up at the second. Professor McGonagall walked up to Professor Trelawney, and held her as she broke down. 

"Is there something you'd like to say?", "There are several things I would like to say" Professor McGonagall was my absolute favourite. Suddenly the doors opened, and a familiar face with power came out it. "Professor McGonagall, might I ask you to escort Sybil back inside?" a breath of relief came out everybody's mouths. "Dumbledore, may I remind you that under the terms of Educational Decree Number 23, as enacted by the minister-". 

"You have the right to dismiss my teachers. You don't have the authority to banish them from the grounds. That power remains with the headmaster" he was a badass now, exactly what we needed. "As for now" Umbridge smiled an ugly smile, it was terrifying to look at. "Don't you all have studying to do?" he yelled as Harry ran after him. "I just want to" I showed a crumble emotion with my hand and Hermione nodded. I mean who wouldn't. 

***********************