CHAPTER 5

Faisal's pic above 😊

NOOR'S POV
               After the bumping each other stuff with the tall guy,yeah!he was actually tall and well built.i went to my seat and started munching my snacks gently.the polo game was over and Faisal went to change to his casual outfit because he always changes to his polo outfit when he comes to the club.he changed and headed over the spectators site and was looking front,side and back in search of me.when I noticed that he was actually looking for me,I rose up and waved at his direction and coincidentally he turned and met my gaze.we both smiled and he came to me sighing.he snatched the cola cup from me and sipped some.i pointed a piece of cookie to his mouth direction and he grabbed it instantly like a hungry beast.i giggled at his childish action and asked if he wanted some chilled water which he said no."so..... "He said uncertainly "so what"i said rhetorically giving him a questioning look."emm.....actually I meant shall we het going now cos it's almost asr time"he said.i nodded in agreement and dashed out of the club's gate.as we were walking down the street,we gisted about random stuff till we reached home and I really enjoyed it honestly.we said Salam in unison as we entered the house with dua and headed both to greet mom.once we were done we went opposite directions to our various rooms.i entered the room and sat down on the fluffy feathery cushion that was on the ground and then unveiled my head.i realeased my hair bun to get fresh air and closed my eyes feeling all settled and refreshed again.but before I knew it I was in a deep sleep.i heard ihsan's tiny voice waking me up but I just thought it was a dream.i opened my eyes and noticed that it was reality.i looked up at her lazily as I stretched my two arms to get a hug fro her.she was like "Nwur got up and pyey,it's time"I laughed out loud as she said that in her little tiny voice.i laughed really aa I heard her little blunder even though I know she is little and can't pronounce some words clearly."come on baby"i said smiling,it's not "got"its "get" in this aspect as it's present not past okay?"yeah"she said sadly."dont worry girl,it's alright"i said while playing with her cheeks."okay now,let's do wudhoo and pyey since it's time"i said trying as much as possible to imitate her emphasising on the "pyey".but I guess that was cute,right?

        I watched her doing wudhoo as she was washing her face first and leg second before her hands and wrist.i chuckled and showed her how to do it properly as she is so little.she did her wudhoo so cutely as I looked at her wholeheartedly and lovely.once we were done,we prayed together and recited some portion of the Quran together too.though she wasn't fluent enough  in speech but she still said some Quranic  verses correctly.when we were done reciting,I gave her a high five palm and kissed her on her forehead.we then moved downstairs.

       I went to the kitchen and thought of what to cook for dinner so that I can prepare before I will start.i thought of making marshes potatoes and beef vegetable curry with some grated cheese on top.oh yeah!i love cheese like crazy.i always crave for it everyday.i peeled,boiled and then marshed the potatoes.i also did the beef vegetable curry and cleaned up the working surfaces.mom came  down of the stairs  looking tired as she jumped on the sofa of the sitting room.i came out of the kitchen and saw her watching an Indian programme.yes,I must say that she loves Indian movies so much and we thank Allah that none of us inherited that from her.as I saw her so engrossed in watching,I was like "oops!mom so you are awake? "Oh yeah daughty ofcourse I am"ahe said turning to look at me.i smiled and headed to my room.it was time for Maghreb so I did  y Saleh and went to inform everyone about dinner.everyone settled on the dinning table and I started serving.all of them were eager to start eating the delicious yummy food that I made I thought to myself.we said bismillah and start to feed on the food.we were eating silently as you could only hear the sounds of cutlery hitting the plates."uhm yummy yummy,nwur" said Ihsan blushing as if she put red powder on her cheeks."oh thanks a lot for the compliment habibti" I told her."high five nwur" she said again sharply and everyone laughed.the phone rang and Faisal stood to pick up the call.he chatted longly before he handed over the phone to us.it was dad!he usually calls everyday to say hello and hear how we've been doing.it was a happy family moment I thought of how Allah has blessed me with such as family members.i can't thank him enough.
-----------------------
GLOSSARY
Bismillah:in the name of Allah
Subh  prayer:early morning prayer
Maghreb:sunset prayer
Wudhoo:ablution (washing  some specific body parts to purify ourselves for prayer)
Salah or salat:prayer

---------------------
Don't forget to share,vote and comment sweethearts.it really makes my day.may Allah bless you all abundantly.Massalam.