Chapter 1⃣

Chapter 1⃣

•Christine's POV• 💘💍

"If your only as good as the company you keep. Then, imma blame you for what they say about me. When I was by myself I was fast asleep, but since you came around I've been up for weeks." Chris sang to the crowd.

I smiled as I sat in the front row along with Kathy, Aaleeyah, and Reagan. The crowd was going crazy and so was I. Even though, he's my boyfriend, I'm still a huge fan of him. I couldn't jump around that much because I was pregnant and my doctor told me since I was going on tour with him, to just check in with hospitals along the way if I feel weird.

Today was the first day of his tour. We were in Miami and to be honest, I would highly consider about moving here.

*

Thank you for everyone that came out tonight. I love all of you. I'm out though. Chris said smiling at the crowd and glancing at me.

Cmon yall. I said standing up.

We had to make it out of here before everyone else, because people will photobomb you. We got up and walked backstage while the guards escorted us to Chris's dressing room. I smiled saw I was actually clean.

Chris killed it tonight! Reagan yelled with excitement.

Yass girl he did! Kathy and Aaleeyah said too.

I smiled and agreed. He killed it. This was the first successful night of the tour. I just can't wait until the last show in Hampton, Virginia. I love going back home.

Chris, Tyga, Trey, Trell, Mijo and a lot more came through the door. I walked over to him and he pulled me into a hug.

You did amazing tonight. I said kissing his lips.

Thank you babe. We going to the club tonight, you wanna go? He asked me smiling.

No, I'm not in the mood boo. I said.

He stale faced me and kissed my forehead.

It's cool, we'll back on the bus by 1, because we gotta be in Ohio in the afternoon. He said smiling.

I'm serious Chris. I don't want to go. I'm tired. I stressed to him.

Aight babe, I guess you'll stay on the bus. I gotta go back out there for the meet and greets. He said pulling my lips to his and kissing them softly.

I smiled and walked over to the couch.

Okay bye boo. I said smiling and waving to him.

Aight, see yall later. He said walking out.

I looked around and saw everyone rolling blunts and pouring up. I gotta get out of here.

Where you going without a guard? Tyga asked lighting his blunt.

To the bus, I don't want to be in here. I replied.

Why? You don't wanna a puff real quick? Trell asked.

No. I said about to walk out the door.

Wait, we're coming with you. Aaleeyah said getting up along with Reagan and Kathy.

C'mon then. I said walking out the room.

I haven't yet told my best friends yet about me being pregnant. Only Reagan knows and hopefully she doesn't slip up and tell them. When she's drunk she's not the best secret holder, but I love her anyways.

Damn, Chrissy hold up. Reagan said finally catching up with me.

Yeah hold on, whatchu walking so fast for? Kathy asked.