𝐢. 𝐘𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲

"𝐆𝐞𝐦𝐚'𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝

                       "𝐆𝐞𝐦𝐚'𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝."
                        𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟐, 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟏𝟖

____ 。゚☪ *.☽ .* :♡・ 。゚☪ *.☽ .* ____

Gema stood at her locker beside George's tying her hair up, when Cristina walks in "You know, he's acting like I committed a crime," She pushed past George as she continued. "Like my apartment is full of stolen goods." She opens her locker. "He's acting like I kept my apartment to hide stolen goods. So I could do illegal transplants for money."

"Are you sure he's not just acting like you lied about moving in." Meredith asked.

"Okay, what's wrong with you?" Gema asked turning her attention towards Meredith. "My mommy's a filthy whore." She responded making Cristina and Gema glance at each other shrug.

____ 。゚☪ *.☽ .* :♡・ 。゚☪ *.☽ .* ____

"Chuck Easton. Age fifty four. Has stage 3B non-small cell lung cancer with possible invasion of the pleura. And a history of C.O.P.D. He's had extensive chemo-radiotherapy with minimal regression of the tumor. And he's been admitted for radical en bloc resection." Meredith presented to Dr. Burke.

"I was a smoker. The uh- Oncologist... He explained that I have a 25% chance of surviving the, uh, surgery." Mr. Easton informed.

"Well, unfourenately that's about right." Dr. Burke confirmed. He then continued "If you should elect not to proceed, we can make you more comfortable."

"With all due respect, uh, there's no way that you can make a man dying a slow death comfortable." The patient then continued. "I'll roll the dice."

____ 。゚☪ *.☽ .* :♡・ 。゚☪ *.☽ .* ____

Walking behind, following the other interns. George and Gema walked side by side. "How do I look?" George asked.

Gema turned him, "You look fine, George."

"Would you say I look nice ?" He asked annoying her. "You know, you could use a little bit more lipgloss, wanna borrow some of mine." She said pulling some lipgloss out of her pocket.

"Ha.Ha. funny." He said sarcastically. "But seriously, smell my breath." He said before s exhaling in her face. Making Gema huff "Why don't you just talk to her already?"

"Talk to who ?" He played dumb.

"You know who." She said before approached Dr. Bailey and the rest of the group.

"Hello, Dr. Bailey." She said in a excited squeal. She then looked at Tucker in a adored manor. "He's adorable." Gema complemented.

"Are the OR's up and running ?" Bailey asked.