[CH5.5]Wounds...

Author = [Hello]
Actions = Sigh
Emphasizing = Why
Thoughts = 'Why'
Speaking = "Why"
[Short chapter and poll at end]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3rd Pov

Blake's eyes widen as the words left her mouth and she quickly makes a break for it, leaving the door wide open as she leaves the dorm room. The rest of the team looks to Weiss with contempt but she refuses to back down, "I knew she was trouble!" Weiss shouted in victory before her mind races and she immediately looks to Y/n, who was standing in the hallway, with worry but to her surprise his eyes didn't contain a trace of emotion. "Y/n... are you ok? She's with the Fang after all..." She reminds him as she reaches out for his hand. He pulls it away, "Y/n?" He looks to her, shakes his head, and walks out of the dorm, closing the door on his way out. He then begins to walk towards the exit of the building, sighing to himself as he does. Memories returning to the surface of his mind but he brushes them off as he enters the courtyard to see Blake taking off her bow.

"Lovely." He states as he approaches the cat.

"What do you want Y/n?" She asks in a sad tone, not bothering to look back to him. She jolted up from the bench as she felt a weight fall on her. She turns to Y/n ready to draw her weapon but notices he was missing his coat. "Wha- what?" Y/n's eyes showed a sense of understanding as he took her by the hand and begun to walk towards the Bullheads where he signaled to one of the pilots. "Where are you taking me?"

Y/n looks to the side before saying, "Somewhere to ease your mind." The bullhead doors slide close as another door opened. Y/n held a door open for Blake as she entered the room still confused about the circumstances. The door shut behind Y/n as he walked passed the Faunus and entered the kitchen.

"May I take your coat?" A robotic voice spooks Blake out of her stupor as she looks towards it and steps back in shock. Standing to her side was a Atlesian Knight, the AK-130 to be exact, wearing a butlers uniform and holding out an arm. The black metal machine waited for a response but when none came it turned away and began walking towards the kitchen. Y/n's head popped out of the kitchen, followed by him nodding his head in the direction of a couch before disappearing again.

Blake, having finally given up on understanding anything walked over to the couch and sat down. A sigh escaped her lips as her head fell back into the couch. She found herself staring at the ceiling wondering how things got the way they did. "Wanna talk about it?"

"GAH?!" Blake nearly jumped as Y/n seemingly appeared before her with a bowl of ramen. He sat it down on the coffee table then took a seat to the side of her. She looked to the ramen and back to Y/n. He pointed at it, then her, and then gave a thumbs up. "Why are---" Blake's stomach growls as the smell of the ramen reaches her. "Why are you doing this?" She questioned with an embarrassed blush as she took the bowl and began to eat.

Y/n looked at her, a sense of apprehension permeates the room despite Y/n's stone face. He scooted away from her before replying, "Paying a debt." She looked at him, confusion evident. His eyes shifted away from hers, "You may not remember me but..." with his right hand he slowly pulled down his shirt to reveal a shocking sight. Blake nearly dropped the bowl as her eyes landed on the sight of the White Fang symbol branded over his heart.

"What the hell is your problem?!" Yang shouted angrily shortly after Y/n left the room. "Ever since those police mentioned the Fang you've been twice the bitch you usually are! You nearly impaled that monkey Faunus when you caught him!"

"Oh! OH! OH!" Weiss' stopped staring at the door with confusion and looked to Yang with malice, "That Faunus waste of life is a member of the White Fang!"

"How could you say that about your teammate?!"

"My teammate?!" Weiss recoiled in disgust, "My teammate isn't subhuman scum!" She began stomping up towards Yang, "My teammate isn't some terrorist bastard!" Weiss jabs her finger into Yang's chest, "And my teammate certainly isn't one of those bottom feeding, life destroying, monstrous animals that tortured my brother!" Yang's eyes widen for a moment before she felt Weiss' fist crashing into her face and she finds herself knocked onto the ground. "You best learn where your loyalties lie Xiao Long."

"Weiss this is going too far!" Ruby finally intervened as she rushed to her sisters aid. Kneeling beside her.

"Oh! Now the child speaks up?" Her scorn now turned to the silver eyed girl.

"Weiss, please just calm down. Me and Yang, we're your friends." Weiss' anger lessens at the omission of Blake. "Now I don't know what the Fang did or if Blake had any part in it but you shouldn't be taking it out on  us." She pleaded as she looked to Weiss with worry.

Weiss' anger did not dissipate but instead became more controlled, "Hmph." The heiress scoffed as she walked into the kitchenette and retrieved some ice for Yang. "I'm not sorry for what I did, just who I did it to. When I get my hands on that traitorous..." She paused, "Do you know why I hate the fang so much?"

"You said how they made your life hard yeah?"

"That's only beginning to scratch the surface." Weiss replied with venom directed at no one. "Seeing as that traitor is more than likely long gone by now. No doubt returning to her disgusting band of murderers..." Her head shook as she snapped out of her thoughts, "I might as well tell you Y/n's story. Or at least, what I was able to learn through snooping..."

[Greetings fans and loyal subjects! I apologize for the short chapter but I want to make sure I do this right. So, it is poll time! There are gonna be two polls here. The first for how in depth you want the torture to be and the second for how long he was locked up by the Fang. Again I apologize for the short chapter and will make the next chapter extra long when this poll ends.

1A. Me no like pain! I'll brush over the torture and only describe the pain Y/n would have felt. This will actually be written in the book instead of a side doc as this is not a mature book (Yet).

1B. Tis but a scratch! Detail, lots of detail. There's a Faunus that has a semblance that lets people regrow limbs. This is gonna be fucked. Will of course be written down on a side doc as I do not want this book flagged.

Now then! Onto the time! These directly affect Weiss not Y/n, Weiss! The longer he's gone the more she despises the Fang.

1B. Only for a moment. At most, Y/n was kidnapped and tortured for a week. Sisterly love is what drives her to hate the Fang so much. Blake can still become a close friend with little difficulty.

2B. A bit of time has passed. Y/n hangs with them for over a month. Same as before but now it'll be harder for her to become a close friend.

3B. That's some time. Six months have gone by before he was saved. Now Blake would get lucky if Weiss considered her a friend. Being allies won't be too much of a problem. (Y/n would also have more knowledge of the Fang)

4B. Oh lord that long! One year of hell for Y/n. Weiss will never trust Blake with anything other than the barest minimum and only interact with her because Y/n does. (Same as before.)

Those are the options! This poll will be going till I say so. Either too much time has or I finish the EOSD arc of Life's My Game. Speaking of, there is currently a poll going on that will decide the course of that story on its latest chapter! Shameless plug but yeah hahaha.

Thank you all for reading! I love all of you! Please check out my other books! And finally but def NOT LEAST, any and every TIP, IDEA, and CRITICISM are welcomed and ENCOURAGED!]