f o u r

I wake up to my alarm going off the next day. I glance back at clock, we were late for class.

"Mattheo, wake up!" I say scrambling out of bed.

"What's wrong love?" He says rubbing his eyes

"We're late, we already missed two classes" I say struggling with my shirt

"Oh calm down, you know they'll let us skip today, they're scared."

"Yeah, I guess your right. But I'm already dressed, what are we gonna do?"

"I mean, each other?"

"Say less." I say undressing..

I think you know what happens next ;)

Beep beep beep beep

My alarm went off, with just enough to get ready and be early to lessons. The dream- it was... different.

I realize that me a Mattheo didn't move at all last night. You were still in the same position you were when you fell asleep.

I drag myself out of bed and get ready.

"Mattheo!! Get up and get ready!" I yell while I brush my teeth.

I hear groans from the room.

"Good morning to you too"

"Oh shush, or I'll make you"

I glare at him and continue brushing my teeth.

"Draco texted me" I say handing Mattheo my phone, with the text on screen

"He said 'you should be with me and not that scary motherfucker' there's no way he actually called me that?!" Mattheo claimed

"He sure did, aren't you proud of yourself for being scary?"

"Yeah, definitely" he grins

"We need to head to lessons" I say walking out of the bathroom..

"Cool" he says

We walk out together and head to our first class. I spot Draco heading our way and point him out to Mattheo. He put his hand in my back pocket and kissed me, making sure Malfoy could see.

I smile through the kiss, and I feel Mattheo do the same. I liked this. I liked him, no loved him. I think he might like me back, otherwise, why would she being protective over me this much if we were only friends? I thought to myself making put with him in the middle of the corridor.

"Riddle!! Y/l/n!! Hey guys, what's up?"

We pulled away from each other. "I am" Mattheo said winking at me with his hand still in my back pocket. (iykyk)

"Ew" Draco says disgusted

"Well you asked, didn't you" I say laughing

"I mean yeah but- whatever" he says storming off.

Mattheo kisses me again. This time it felt real, like we were the only people in the world. It was passionate and hungry.

"What was that for, Malfoys gone?"

"I like you y/n, alot. And I understand completely if you don't like me back it's just that I've liked you for a long time, since probably like 1st year a-"

You shut him up with a kiss. "Of course I like you back stupid. Who wouldn't?"

Did I forget to mention that all the girls basically throw themselves at Mattheos feet. I probably didn't. Well now you know.

"We have to get to class" I say looking at my watch.

"Okay" he says holding my hand the whole way there.

A/n : I know there is random music at the beginning of each chapter, I listen to music while writing and I always just put the song that I was listening to when i started the chapter. So sometimes the song will not at all go with the chapter!!
Have a good day/night, eat food, drink water and stay safe. I love you all!! <3

592 words