Chapter 10: Decide

A/n: Check out Rengoku x Demon M. Reader

It was published yesterday. 

Sorry Its been While

Tanjiro

I woke to the morning light. Everything was so...weird yesterday. I try to get up,but something is holding me down. I look up to see red sharp eyes. 

"M-Muzan," I knew it was him the same scent. I cannot move my body won't let me. "Yuu, Nezuko!" I yelled out and could see anyone except for....myself. 

Looking in the water. I look closer and see Nezuko. I want to save her, but I still can't move. I move my eyes to see Yuu on the ground. 

"Taji-Kun, help me." "Yuu, Nezuko!" I can't save you both I wish I could make a clone. But I can't. (Naruto: 🤨) I look over at Nezuko and without thinking, I jump in to help her. 

"Nezuko?! Nezuko?!" I pull us out of the water and was about to help Yuu, but...."Yuu?" I slowly walked towards him. I then saw a sword on his back. A Demon Slayer Sword. I ran up to him. "Yuu, Wake up Wake up!" I stopped a realized that in me saving Nezuko. I left him die, but if I saved him. Nezuko would have died. 

"This will be a real life decision Tanjiro, Choose wisely." I heard I voice. I looked over to see my family. "Remember."

 After that I woke up with Yuu by my side and Nezuko's wooden box next to. "Yuu? Yuu are you alive." I was answered when his eyes opened. 

"Nezuko are you alright?" The books was kicked open as Nezuko crawled over to me. "You're both ok." I smiled ans started to cry. All of a sudden Nezuko and Yuu were hugging me.

I couldn't get it out of my head, Nezuko, your sister, or Yuu, who you love.....

.

.

.

.

Love? Yuu?