Chapter 9

(Unknown Cave)

The man known as Yuuki Kagurazaka walks through a red portal, he enters into a cave full of all sorts of beast.

In the deepest part of a cave, a single man with long hair and cave like outfits sat on a makeshift stone throne. He was surrounded by hundreds of beast of various sizes.

???: Kagurazaka

???: Kagurazaka.....

Yuuki: Yes my lord.

Yuuki bows upon the man. He still wear the innocent smile that he usually have.

???: So what news do you have for me.

Yuuki: All things are going according to plan.... there was some mis-

Before he could finish his sentence. The Monarch release a powerful aura.

???: I'm tired of waiting Kagurazaka. If it weren't for the Rulers, I would have long taken over this world.

Yuuki: Of course I understand but there is a saying to make the best dish, you need the best ingredients.

???: Spare me your stupid poem and get on with it! I'm tired of waiting Kagurazaka. Maybe I should just kill all the demon lords in the next Walpurgis.

Yuuki: Please, great Monarch, spare me a few more second to explain.

???: Fine.....

Yuuki: First I would like to say that Monarch are very power being, more so than the Demon Lords but there are few exceptional ones like Guy and Milim.

???: You think I can't beat them?

Yuuki: Even I can't predict the outcome! I'm just saying that it won't hurt to be cautious. There is also another problem. True Dragons.

The Monarch's face turn grim once he hear that.

Yuuki: The creatures that rival, Monarchs and Rulers. One of them is with Guy Crimson. You wouldn't want to fight two of them at the same time would you?

???: Do you really think I'm that weak?!

The Monarch broke the handle of his seat in rage.

Yuuki: Of course not. Like I said there is an easier way to beat them rather than brute force.

???: You are scheming something aren't you.....

Yuuki: That's mean great Monarch~ My first goal is to destroy the monster nation ruled by Rimuru Tempest. And I hope you could lend me your strength.

???: You want me to waste my time on a mere slime?!

Yuuki: As expected you are well informed. Of course you won't be bothered by a mere slime. There is a human that lived among the monster. He is a very strong for a human.

???: Kagurazaka, don't bored me with such-

Yuuki: His skills are all shadow types.

The Monarch expression changed. He look directly at Yuuki with a terrifying face.