The Backstory

Alora. The daughter of Queen Nora.

You see Nora was the queen of  "Azilina".
I know a weird name for a kingdom but it was named after the woman who the kingdom.

Nora was a free woman. She loved the people in her kingdom. She would take care of them as her own children.

But she was a woman.

Now don't get me wrong I am a woman myself. But that's not what most men thought.

You must be thinking "well where is Nora's husband".

She killed him.

If you were her you would too. He was a awful drunkard man. He hit Nora's daughter  "Alora" and Nora herself.

So she killed him.

Alora loved her mother more than anything.
And Nora loved her as well.

But one day Nora became strict with her daughter. She trained her. Put her on a diet. Made her learn to fight with swords.

Of course Alora appreciated it because she knew her mother wanted the best for her.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

One day Nora died.

Alora mourned for days she felt so much inside her.

"HOW COULD YOU LEAVE ME MOTHER WHY WHY"

Alora was scared. She felt pressure to be as good as her mom. "mom will I ever be as good as you, I love you"

Alora stayed in her room for days leaving the kingdom.

She found a note. From her mother.

"Hello Honey, I love you baby, I am sorry I have left the earth. I have overheard some mens planning my death, they wanted to kill me. And if you have this note they already have.  As you know you are now the queen.
So you have to rule like the queen you are. You shall be better than me and all of your past ancestors. You have learned all of our family history. You can handle any weapon better than any man. You are not just the queen but also the king.
Ok now I'm off to bed I love you my princess or shall I say queen."

A tear falls off of Aloras cheek. "I love you too mom.

She finally left her room and wiped the tears of of her face.

She went to her balcony and announced to her kingdom. "WHEN I FIND WHO KILLED MY MOTHER I WILL HUNT FOR THEM AND KILL THEM AND EVEN AFTER THEIR DEATH I WILL STILL HAUNT THEM."

The kingdom gasped to her announcement.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

AHHH the first chapter is done hope you guys liked it I will try to post a new chapter once a week thank you all for reading.